Plugin for Jetbrains IDEs to support grammar files (*.atg) of the
I'm happy to getting your issues, code, feature requests or simply an "I'm using it!" stance here or on the
projects' GitHub site
Recent change notes
- Implement language injection: Semantic actions/attributes are subject to the language they're written in (Syntax currently Java/C++ specific).
Set the language via Settings → Languages & Frameworks → Template Data Languages
- Implement brace matching for instrumentation code delimiters
- (Internal) Lexer matches braces separate from instrumentation code
- Implement Find Usages
- Implement Folding
- Fix Reference highlighting for large files
- Fix plugin errors about TextRange & CachedValue
v3 first published version. features complete parser, syntax highlighting, file structure view, basic reference support.