Plugin for LaTeX support in IntelliJ IDEA.
Note to users: all suggestions/requests/bug reports/kudos/critique/(non-)creative ideas/contributions are welcome on the plugin GitHub page.
Recent change notes
The fifth installment of the TeXiFy IDEA plugin with as main feature: inspections!
- Added heaps of inspections (and quick fixes)
- Added document navigation support for SumatraPDF (Windows only)
- Added quick navigation for labels
- Added word count tool
- Added several insertion actions
- Added toggle star action
- Packages of registered commands get included automatically
- Packages that are required for commands show up in autocomplete
- More math symbols show up in preview of autocomplete
- Extended the default list of commands
- Fixed autocomplete for files not showing up (#87)
- Fixed autocomplete not working backward (#86)
- Fixed NPE related to custom commands in autocomplete (#89)
- Fixed 2nd dollar sign being inserted in comments (#41)
- Fixed failed build in IJ 2017.2 (#80)
- Fixed NPE in run configurations (#82)
- Fixed pdfLaTeX not ending with code 0 (#100)
- Fixed more NPEs
Full list available on the GitHub release page.