Plugin for LaTeX and BibTeX support in IntelliJ, featuring:
- Syntax highlighting
- Autocomplete of labels, (custom defined) commands and environments
- Writer ergonomics - writing LaTeX made less cumbersome
- Run configurations for LaTeX and BibTeX (pdfLaTeX, bibtex)
- Inspections. Intentions. And heaps more inspections.
- Full BibTeX support
- Formatter for LaTeX and BibTeX
- Structure view for LaTeX and BibTeX with filters
- Code folding for imports, sections, and environments
- SumatraPDF support with forward and backward search
- Unicode math preview
- Gutter icons for quick compilation and file includes
- Fancy icons that fit in with the IntelliJ style
- Brace matching
- Word counting tool
- File templates for
- Automagically import packages of common commands
- Go to declaration of labels
- Shortcuts for styling text
- Line commenter
- Support for user-created document classes and packages
- Toggle star action
- Words of encouragement
All critique, questions, suggestions, requests, bug reports, kudos, and (non-)creative ideas are welcome on the plugin’s GitHub page. If you want to directly chat with us, take a peek at the project's gitter.
Recent change notes
A new release of TeXiFy IDEA, with a number of changes.
We thank everyone who submitted issues and provided feedback to make TeXiFy IDEA better. Your input is valuable and well appreciated.
\section* to the autocomplete.
- Added setting to disable auto insertion of second '
\rangle to autocomplete including automatic insertion of
- Added DuplicateBibliography inspection. (#230)
- Added NoExtension inspection. (#230)
- Added NestedIncludes inspection. (#231)
- Reformatted a whole lot of code and converted much to Kotlin.
- Import folding now ignores comments and breaks at blank lines. (#229) (#236)
- Program arguments can be added to LaTeX run configurations. (#240)
- Duplicate label inspection does no longer crosscheck labels and bibliography items. (#242)
- Unknown variants of
\if-commands get recognised by NonMatchingIf inspection. (#270)
- Commands defined by
\newif are now included into the autocomplete. (#270)
- MissingLabel inspection now ignores starred commands.
- Increased forward search delay to 1250ms (after compilation).
- Reduced false positives with NonBreakingSpace inspection.
- Disabled SentenceEndWithCapital inspection in verbatim environments.
- Label autocomplete now pops up at several more reference commands. (#254)
- Autocomplete of file names does not insert './' and '/' twice anymore. (#273)
\includegraphics to file completion path. (#237)
- Fixed EncloseWithLeftRight inspection not ignoring
\] of displaymath. (#234)
- Fixed subsupscript inspection & typed handler being enabled in
- Fixed insertion of extra '
]' after '
\[' in outer scope. (#272)
- Fixed bibtex double quotes being inserted in different files. (#277)
- Fixed auto-
\item insertion not copying all optional parameter contents. (#331)
\iff being recognised as an
- Fixed crashes. (#235, #255, #279, #309, #345, #348, #368, #398)
Full list of releases available on the GitHub releases page.