This plugin keeps IntelliJ project classpath in sync with Eclipse .classpath file. Whenever Eclipse project changes IntelliJ is notiifed and refreshes classpath. It might
be useful for developers using IntelliJ in a team, in which the main IDE is Eclipse. More information at
Recent change notes
Added saving of settings, so when you restart IntellJ it will still keep track of Eclipse classpath changes.
General usage instructions
Check the video (http://groups-beta.google.com/group/intellij-plugin-eclipse-integration/web/Intellij.htm) or do the following steps:
- Install Eclipse Dependency Sync plugin.
- In IntelliJ righ-click on .classpath file and use Add ECLIPSE dependency option.
- Check your IntelliJ module dependency settings. The new library has been added.
- Go to Eclipse(or any editor) and change the build path.
- Come back to IntelliJ and you should see the dialog showing changed dependencies.
- Check your IntelliJ module dependency settings again. It has changed!
- If you want IntelliJ stop syncing .classpath file just righ-click on it, and use option Remove ECLIPSE dependency.