TYPO3 CMS Plugin
The plugin reads the local project and tries to parse out usage of well-known APIs
and provides you with autocompletion on points it knows for example possible parameter names.
- Autocompletion for calls to IconFactory::getIcon with available Icons and preview
- Line marker for Icon-Api usages with jump-to-definition and preview
- TypeProvider for `$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']`, `$GLOBALS['TSFE']` and `$GLOBALS['BE_USER']`
- Line marker for extbase entities
Service Locator & Extbase Dependency Injection Container
The plugin provides you with greater code stability, since the return types of
instance creations are inferred, giving you stable auto-completion and insight
into the written code.
- infer return type of GeneralUtility::makeInstance() calls without meta file
- infer return type of GeneralUtility::makeInstanceService() calls without meta file
- infer return type of ObjectManager::get() calls without meta file
The plugin parses the available route names in the core and extensions. More precisely
it parses the `Configuration/Backend/(Ajax)Routes.php` files.
- completion for backend route names on BackendUtility::getAjaxUrl()
- completion for backend route names on UriBuilder::buildUriFromRoute()
- annotations for both valid and invalid route references
- line marker to allow quick navigation to the route definition
- completion for built-in TCA render types
- completion for built-in TCA column types
- Extbase property injection (@inject) performance inspection
- TCA renderTypes (+ inspections)
- TCA column types (+ inspections)
- Extbase ActionController
- Extbase ActionController action
- Extbase Entity class
- Fluid ViewHelper
- Fluid Styled Content Element (experimental)
Thank you to Daniel Espendiller and Adrien Brault
for providing their Symfony2 Plugin in the first place.
It is a great inspiration for possible solutions and parts of the code.