This plugin extends IntelliJ platform with Go-specific coding assistance and tool integrations, and has everything you could find in GoLand.
Recent change notes
GoLand EAP 19 is out now! Here’s a list of what’s inside:
- The documentation for function arguments can now be
shown in Param Info. To enable it, check Settings | Go |
Show documentation in parameter info.
- The Call Hierarchy tool window now has a button that
can activate a mode where it will additionally show the
calls on interfaces.
- Now if you use Run with Coverage on a folder that has
several packages, the IDE properly collects and displays
the coverage data for all the packages (requires the Go
built from sources).
- The context menu of the Project tool window now provides
an action to remove the directory from the current project.
- Now, when you’re running tests that have build tags not
listed in Settings | Go | Vendoring & Build Tags, the
IDE automatically includes them in the command line.
- The Run Configuration dialog now has an option to include
the tags specified in Settings | Go | Vendoring & Build Tags
into the command line.
For more details, read the blog post.