Recent change notes
Version 0.5.2 (Build 101)
Version 0.5.1 (Build 99)
- New: Added support for deployment of "external source" webapps at Jetty startup.
Version 0.5.0 (Build 98)
Version 0.5.0 (Build 97)
- Fixed: NoSuchMethodError using plug-in with EAP build 98.231.
Version 0.4.1 (Build 54)
- New: Updated for IDEA 9.x.
- New: Added support for Jetty 7.x.
- New: Extension points provided for detecting, configuring and controlling different versions of Jetty.
- Removed: Support for Jetty earlier than version 6.1.0 has been dropped.
- Removed: Support for IntelliJ IDEA running on JDK 1.5 has been dropped.
- Fixed: Possible NumberFormatException on launching Jetty.
- Fixed: Possible NullPointerException adding application server configuration file.
- Fixed: jetty.bat fails if JAVA_OPTS or JETTY_OPTS has a value containing a double quote character.
Version 0.4.0 (Build 53)
- Fixed: Updated version dependency information for compatibility with IDEA 8.1.
Version 0.3.1 (Build 51)
- New: Support JSP debugging.
- New: Detect Hightide installations when creating Jetty Application Server configurations.
Version 0.3.0 (Build 39)
- New: Updated for IDEA 8.x.
- Fixed: Launch scripts fail when Java executable path and Jetty configuration file paths contain spaces.
- Fixed: Default order of configuration files when creating an application server configuration causes IllegalStateException.
- Fixed: Jetty version number may not be detected correctly when creating an application server configuration.
- Fixed: Launch process sometimes fails to determine stop port and key, preventing IDEA from stopping Jetty.
Version 0.2.0 (Build 18)
- New: Support IDEA 7.x facets.
- New: Support hot deployment of web contexts.
Version 0.1.1 (Build 10)
- New: Permit Jetty's configuration files to be specified.
- Fixed: plugins.intellij.net makes bundling source code with a binary distribution unnecessary.
- Fixed: IDEA project files are not included in source code archive.
Version 0.1.0 (Build 7)
- Fixed: plugins.intellij.net shows no plug-in description.
- Fixed: jetty.bat fails when Jetty and IDEA are installed on different Windows drives.
- Fixed: jetty.sh is not executable after plug-in installation.
General usage instructions
No longer being updated. Jetbrains provides its own plug-in for Jetty from IntelliJ IDEA 10.5 onwards.