Recent change notes
This plugin helps to generate initial java project layout with the help of Maven Archetypes.
How to use
- Select archetype group;
- Select archetype;
- Enter groupId, artifactId, version for your project;
- Click on Generate button. New project will be generated in the current directory.
- Adding support for Terracota archetypes.
- Changes in layout.
- Adding support for Tapestry 5 archetype.
- Moving out generic code into Maven Archetypes project; making dependency on it.
- Making changes to be compliant with internal Maven IDEA API (min. requirements: 7.0.2).
- Bug fix: disabling initial openning of plugin toolwindow
- Downgrading java version to 1.5 (to be compatible for Mac users)
- Changing appfuse version to 2.0.1
- Separating archetypes.xml file from jar file (make it avalilable for user modifications).
- Initial Release.