Copy as HTML
Vendor: Keith Davis
Copies a snippet of code as html
- Adds menu items "Copy as HTML" to main menu and editor popup. Will copy the current selection or the complete editor buffer. Currently only works if focus is in editor (for example won't work in project tree).
- Preserves more formatting than the built-in HTML export.
- HTML is only a snippet (without html and body tags) meant to be inserted into a complete HTML document.
- Currently HTML format is fixed and uses CSS a lot.
- Options: unindent, add border, padding, line numbers, tabs to spaces conversion, include editor's warning and error highlighting (see IDE Settings -> Copy as HTML).
- Reuses the editor "Show Line Numbers" setting (see Idea's "View" menu).
Recent change notes
Re-compiled for Java 6.