Vendor: Christian Stettler and Patrick Lisser, Canoo Engineering AG
Plugin for Rich Internet Application development with Canoo's UltraLightClient (ULC) library.
The ULC plugin provides the following functionality:
conveniently manage the ULC installations available on your computer (as you do for JDKs), assign a specific
ULC installation to a module, specify the ULC libraries to be put on the class path, specific for each module.
Easily switch between different ULC versions. Source code stubs and JavaDocs are automatically available.
- ULC Application Class Template:
use 'New' -> 'ULC Application Class' to create an empty ULC application class, configure the ULC file
template using 'IDE Settings' -> 'File Templates'.
- ULC Run Configuration:
simply configure, run and debug your ULC application class without the need for a main-method, configure ULC-specific
parameters such as carrier stream provider, data stream provider, coder registry providers, log level,
connection type, user parameters and init parameters.
- ULC Code Inspections:
increase productivity and reduce error count by using ULC-specific code inspections such as check for static
references to ULCProxy instances, missing dispatchers on ULCProxy subclasses and missing scroll pane around
This plugin is compatible with ULC 6.1.x and ULC 6.2.x
Recent change notes
- 1.9.3 - Added ULC facet and additional code inspections, new ULC application class template
- 1.9.2 - Fix for reset of "export" flag for ULC module library on apply
- 1.9.1 - Fix for IllegalDataException when serializing UlcModuleConfigurationSettingsImpl and no ULC installation is selected
- 1.9.0 - Initial version for IDEA 6.x compatibility, ULC installation configuration, ULC run configuration