DB Visual Architect 1.0 for IntelliJ IDEA
Visual Paradigm International Ltd.
DB Visual Architect for 1.0 for IntelliJ IDEA (DBVA-IJ) is a full featured Object Relational Mapping (ORM) plugin for IntelliJ IDEA that provides the industry's best round-trip code engineering support with Java. The tool act as a bridge between object model, data model and relational model by automating the mapping between relational rows in a database and object models which can be manipulated by a Java program, and helps realizing UML design to database implementation.
Features of DBVA-IJ:
- Database generation. You can design your application with Class Diagram and ERD within the industry's best visual modeling environment, and generate database table from the resulting diagrams.
- Reverse Engineering database. Reverse engineer legacy database system (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, HypersonicSQL, MS SQL, Pointbase, Sybase, jTDS ...) to Class Diagram and ERD.
- Java source code generation. Generate the persistent Java source code you need to access database(s). A Class will map to a database table. You can insert, update or delete database records with those generated Classes.
- Multiple database support. Allows you to access various DBMS (MYSQL, Oracle, HSQLDB, MS SQL, Sybase ...) with the same set of persistent source code.
- Reverse Engineer for Legacy System. Reverse XML, database tables through JDBC, Hibernate format, XML schema, .NET dll or exe files, Java source/class/jar files, C++ source files, CORBA IDL source files, Ada9x into Class models instantly.
- Support of EJB Development. Design EJBs in Class Diagram, and perform bi-directional code generation between UML models and EJBs.
- Diagram layout facility. Tidy up messy diagrams with the sophisticated layout facility. Various layout styles are available and each can be fine-tuned with a set of configurable parameters.
- Ad-hoc documentation generation. Customize report in an intuitive report builder and update the report with the latest design from time to time. Report can be exported as OpenOffice format or Microsoft word format.
- Teamwork Server. Share your design with your team members through your organization network or the Internet.
- Modeling with Visio Stencil. You can model domain-specific system by using Visio stencil, beyond the standard UML notations.
- Mouse gesture support. Execute commands in UML diagrams by holding down a mouse button and moves the mouse in a certain ways to from a gesture.
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM) support. Generating the persistent Java source code you need to access database(s).
- ER Diagram (ERD) support
- Round-trip engineering between model and source code
- Project exporting and merging
- HTML and PDF report generation
- Ability to export UML Diagram as images (JPEG, SVG, PNG)
- Support of Rose model import
- Support of XMI import
- Template and Plugin Architecture
and much more...
Free evaluation is available from http://www.visual-paradigm.com/dbva.php