Michael de Luna
Effortless and expedient movement between
tests (e.g. MangoStrategyTest.java),
test subjects (e.g. MangoStrategy.java) and
concordion specs (e.g. MangoStrategy.html)
- single keystroke (Alt Shift-T or Command-T)
- ignores relative package structure
- no prompting you to further clarify your intent
It just does it.
- Same package tests...
com.fruitcake.Pineapple ↔ com.fruitcake.PineappleTest
- Different root packages for tests...
com.fruitcake.Apples ↔ unit.com.fruitcake.ApplesTest
- Test package per package...
com.fruitcake.Banana ↔ com.fruitcake.test.BananaTest
com.fruitcake.Kumquat ↔ org.wobbly.abstraction.KumquatTest
- ...and Concordion support
HelloWorldTest.java ↔ HelloWorld.html
Recent change notes:
- automatic class creation (Jump to a test or test subject that doesn't exist)
- support for multiple tests & test subjects with the same name (let's not ask why...)
General usage instructions:
Alt Shift-T or Command-T toggles between test and test subject.