The origianl plugin was written by email@example.com.
I just made minor fix to make it compatible with IntelliJ 10.
I made the changes based on sources. The version in the sources is 2.0.2
Regularly checks with the IDEA plugin repository if there are updates available for any of the installed 3rd-party plugins and
installs all of the available updates through a single click.
- a notification popup is displayed when new updates are available
- an icon is displayed in the status bar that reflects the update state of the installed 3rd-party plugins
- clicking on the icon in the status bar shows a summary dialog
- a link is provided on the summary dialog to navigate to the plugin manager dialog
- a button is provided on the summary dialog which allows to update all plugins for which new versions are available
- the update interval can be configured to be hourly, daily, or weekly (in the IDEA Settings)
- an instant update check is available in the configuration dialog
- a configuration option is provided to ignore disabled plugins in IDEA 7