Share with Pastie
This plugin allows to share selected code fragment using http://pastie.org service. It automatically detects language of selected fragment and then copies link to shared code into your clipboard. Sent code is marked as private so it is not visible publicly, only through the link.
Currently most languages connected with Java/JavaEE development are supported. If you find any language missing, please contact with author.
Recent change notes:
- Fixed bug with non working plugin after pastie.org changes
- Added CoffeeScript support
- Fixed bug with occasionally non working pasting
- Plugins now works also in console
- Added history window with recent pasties and links
- Added default shortcut Ctrl + Shift + P
- Nicer wat to show messages to user with balloons
- Added plugin project page, contact email, etc.
- Renamed plugin to a more proper name
General usage instructions:
Just select code fragment you want to share and either click right mouse button and choose "Share with Pastie" or simply use Ctrl + Shift + P shortcut. In a moment you will have a link to your code in clipboard.