Eclipse Code Formatter
Vendor: Vojtech Krasa
Allows using Eclipse's code formatter directly from IntelliJ.
Solves the problem of maintaining a common code style in team environments where both IDEA and Eclipse are used.
Go to https://github.com/krasa/EclipseCodeFormatter#instructions for instructions how to use it.
Currently supports formatting of
-Java (also emulates Eclipse's imports optimizing)
Plugin for IJ 13 contains a formatter from Eclipse 4.4 which supports Java 1.8, plugins for older IntelliJ contains a formatter from Eclipse 4.3
Small donations are welcomed.
Full documentation URL: https://github.com/krasa/EclipseCodeFormatter#instructions
9 updates are hidden show all updates
Recent change notes:
- fixed notifications settings for IJ 14
- import optimizing fix
- settings scroll pane added
- Live templates formatting fix
- StringIndexOutOfBoundsException when formatting during commit
- java formatter from Eclipse 4.4 - supports Java 1.8
- language level used for formatting is loaded from project settings
- persisting of project specific enabling/disabling of the formatter
- project specific enabling/disabling of the formatter
- error handling
- Initial release