OpenJpa extension for DataNucleus integration
Vendor: sourceheads Information Technology GmbH
Version 1.1.0 -only- works with DataNucleus Plugin 1.1.0-beta or later! As a result this plugin is also just available for IDEA versions >= 10.5.
Integration of the OpenJpa JPA class enhancer in IDEA as extension of
DataNucleus IDEA enhancer integration
Not part of- and not supported by DataNucleus!
Since 1.1.0 DataNucleus plugin 1.1.0-beta (or later) has to be installed!
If using DataNucleus plugin versions from 1.0.6 to 1.0.8 stay with 1.0.0!
Leverages the features provided by the DataNucleus plugin but uses OpenJpa enhancer in the build process.
- Install DataNucleus plugin first!
- Look at the release notes of DataNucleus plugin, especially 'Known Issues'.
- Do not post at DataNucleus Forum in case of problems!. You will get _NO_ answer there, as not supported by them. Use this plugins comments instead.
- Tested with openjpa 2.1.1 and 2.2.0 only
- If encountering ClassCastExceptions regarding xerces and the like, you most probably are including openjpa-all.jar and thus having issues with duplicate dependencies (with different versions) - so this plugin is not to be held responsible in such cases.
- When changing enhancer implementation for the first time the selection does not react immediately or needs a reselection to update the configuration.
- When finding enough time I will put this project onto sourceforge or github to provide a central point for problem/enhancement inquiries (it's intended to be opensource anyway).
Recent change notes
- Updated to new API provided by parent plugin to support manual enhancer dependencies.
REQUIRES DataNucleus IDEA enhancer integration version 1.1.x!
- Initial implementation.