Recent change notes
Added saving of settings, so when you restart IntellJ it will still keep track of Eclipse classpath changes.
General usage instructions
Check the video (http://groups-beta.google.com/group/intellij-plugin-eclipse-integration/web/Intellij.htm) or do the following steps:
- Install Eclipse Dependency Sync plugin.
- In IntelliJ righ-click on .classpath file and use Add ECLIPSE dependency option.
- Check your IntelliJ module dependency settings. The new library has been added.
- Go to Eclipse(or any editor) and change the build path.
- Come back to IntelliJ and you should see the dialog showing changed dependencies.
- Check your IntelliJ module dependency settings again. It has changed!
- If you want IntelliJ stop syncing .classpath file just righ-click on it, and use option Remove ECLIPSE dependency.