Adds open projects to the Window menu for easy switching between projects. Saves and restores the size and position of project windows. A musthave on Mac OS X and pretty useful on other platforms too.
Recent change notes:v2.1.2
* Disables this plugin when used on 108.1216 and newer (next version of IntelliJ IDEA) where the project switching functionality is built in.
* Fixes NullPointerException from the Window menu when no projects are open.
* Bug fix
* Remember and restore project window positions
* Fix incompatibility with IDEA 10.5
* Another release thanks to Maarten Hazewinkel
* WindowDressing is now available for all IntelliJ Platform products
* New Next/Previous Project Window menu items with keyboard shortcuts
* Thanks to Maarten Hazewinkel