Products: IntelliJ IDEA
TabReorder plugin allows to reorder editor tabs using mouse (drag and drop) or keyboard shortcuts.
- Control+Alt+Shift+Left to move tab left;
- Control+Alt+Shift+Right to move tab right;
- Control+Alt+Shift+Up to make tab first;
- Control+Alt+Shift+Down to make tab last;
- Control+Alt+Shift+A to sort tabs alphabetically;
- Control+Alt+Shift+R to sort tabs reverse alphabetically.
It also adds appropriate points to the editor tab's popup menu. The plugin is open source (LGPL). The distribution is here.
Special thanks to the developers from Allatori Java Obfuscator team for IDEA 8 support.
5 updates are hidden show all updates
Recent change notes:Version 1.4
- IDEA 8.1 support (note that IDEA 8.1 has built-in tab reorder support if "Show tabs in single row" is checked in the "settings/editor/editor tabs")
- IDEA 8 support;
- plugin's full sources are in the jar file.
- fixed bug with tab selection;
- menu points are grouped into one item.
- fixed bug with focus change when using multiple project windows.
- fixed bug with tab's foreground color when using Version Control.
- 90% new code;
- new principle of operation;
- enabled reordering of editor tabs using mouse (drag and drop);
- menu points are moved from editor's popup menu to editor tab's popup menu;
- added alphabetical and reverse alphabetical sorting;
- works with splitted tab groups;
- performance improvements.