The XFiles plugin offers a configurable, dynamic mechanism for defining working
sets of files and allowing navigation between files selected by a working set.
Working sets may be filtered using any or all of the following criteria:
- File path names matching specified patterns (pathname globs)
- File attributes (open files, source files, test files, ignored files)
- File status according to the underlying VCS (added, changed, unchanged, unknown, etc.)
- File type (java files, text files, xml files, properties files, etc.)
- The VCS the file is registered with (CVS, SVN, P4, etc.)
- The project module the file exists in
The resulting working set's files are is displayed in a tool window for navigation
Recent change notes:
- November 14, 2005 (Release 0.1)
The first public release of XFiles is finally available from the
IntelliJ plugin repository.
- November 11, 2005
Special thanks to Michael Beauregard for the addition of context menus to the XFiles tool window
and a little bit of encouragement to get this thing into the plugin repository.