Recent change notes:
- Issue #23 Initial support for IntelliJ 12
- Issue #12 Added support for "Singleton" and "EnumId" annotations from lombok-pg
- Fixed Issue #27 "@EqualsAndHashCode on final classes: Should not have a canEquals in that case."
- Fixed Issue #28 "Getters and setters should be generated even if the method exists with different parameter count"
- fix reflection access for intellij ultimate
- Fixed issue #4 "Getter/Setter on generic types"
- Fixed issue #6 "The Plugin panel in IDEA lists the plugin as "Lombook Plugin (doubled letter 'o')"
- Fixed issue #7 "Added support for IntelliJ 11"
- Fixed issue #9 "@Data(staticConstructor="of") is not created"
- Fixed issue #10 "Empty constructor is created even if it already exists"
- Fixed issue #15 "@Data with @NoArgsConstructor does not generate default constructor"
- Fixed issue #17 "Incompatibility with javax.annotation.Nonnull/Nullable"
- Added more inspections and QuickFixes for some of lombok annotations.
- Fixed: skip constructor generation for @Data if some constructor is already defined in the class
- Fixed: skip getter generation for invalid lazy-getters
- Added support for "LazyGetter" and "FluentSetter" annotations from lombok-pg
- Added inspections for lombok annotations.
- Added some simple QuickFixes for lombok inspections.
- Fixed bug with not working auto-completion in the same source file with lombok annotations that generate methods.
- Better support of lombok annotations, especially for 'staticName','types' and 'excludes' properties of @Delegate and @XXXConstructor
- General bug fixing and many improvements
- Initial Release for IDEA >= 10.0
General usage instructions:
Download, install and start using lombok features!