Vendor: JetBrains, Haxe community
Source code: https://github.com/TiVo/intellij-haxe
Support for the Haxe programming language.
Recent change notes
This build is compatible with IDEA 14.0
It was built using IDEA build IU-139.1117.1
0.9.10: (community release)
- Better packages resolving
- Fix catch parameter declaration (issue #419)
- Fix inherited type in field initializer (issue #412)
- Delete single-class file in one operation from Project View (issue #424)
- Fix interface properties accessor check annotation (issue #411)
- Error highlighting added for variable redefinition (issue #431)
- Fix generic sub-type resolving when import just type-module (issue #435)
- Extensions: using variants and resolving for children and implementations of base class or interface added (issue #433)
- Fix typedef generic params resolving (issue #304)
- General "@:enum abstract" support (issues #427, #428, #429)
- Fix import / using statements class name completion (issue #286)
- Incorrect “public” modifier when override methods fixed (issue #439)
- Incorrect field access modifier after action generate set/get methods. Can't use action generate set/get methods for static fields. (TiVo Issue #442)
- Fix use scope for var declarations (issue #235)
- Find usages import filtering (issue #426)
- Completion for word `super`: handle `super` word like `this` word (issue #87)
- Fix forwarding abstract fields completion and resolving. (issue #447, #108)
- Navigate to symbols (issue #340)
- Fix incorrect error annotation in extended class for static fields and methods with same names like in base class. (issue #449)
- Fix method local variables and arguments completion. (issue #455)
0.9.9: (community release)
- IDEA v15 compatibility. (IDEA 13 compatiblity removed.)
- v15 Project Structure and Module settings dialogs work. (TiVo Issue #380)
- HXML: Fix `Editor/Colors & Fonts/HXML` tab (name & preview)
- HXML: highlighting for included `.hxml` file
- Fix unhandled exceptions while parsing numeric constants
- Fix typedef types not resolved variants for completion list
- Fix error annotation when implements `extern interface`
- Fix extending anonymous types. (TiVo Issue #353)
- Error annotation if type extends itself. (TiVo Issue #377)
- Fix qualified name resolving for ancillary types declaration (multiple types inside .hx file)
- Fix resolving variables having names identical to type names except for case. (TiVo Issues #405, #234)
- Fix incorrect package resolution. (TiVo Issues #95, #176)
- Fix base fields resolving for extended anonymous types (TiVo Issue #408)
- Prevent recursion due to extending self for classes and typedefs.
- Using file with multiple helper classes typedefs (for example `haxe.macro.Tools`) (TiVo Issue #128)
- Allow short assignment syntax for generics. (TiVo Issue #388)
- Fixed expected package name to no longer reference the system root. (TiVo Issue #387)
- Save and restore OpenFL arguments on the Haxe Module settings dialog. (TiVo Issue #74)
- Fixed repainting issue for OpenFL dialog when selecting compiler types. (TiVo Issue #44)
- Fixed error parsing for Windows platforms.
0.9.8: (community release)
- Version 14.1.5 and 14.1.6 compatibility.
- Fix up some expressions to ignore non-error messages.
- Fix comment alignment for single-line comments.(Issue #295)
0.9.7: (community release)
- Fix the watch pane when debugging: typing and completion now work.
- Load files using canonical names so that sym-linked files use the same buffer as the original file.
- Use full package name when determining file to open when debugging.
- Attempt to follow the classpath to determine which file to open when multiple files have the same package names.
- Use implicit classpath entries during classpath operations. (e.g. haxe/std)
- Remove "statics of XXX" from the debugger variable window pane. (The Haxe debugger at http://github.com/tivo/hxcpp-debugger has been updated to show statics as part of the object tree for objects in view.
- Remove error embellishments before displaying errors in the debugger variable pane.
0.9.6: (community release)
- Fix debugger trying to populate all variables when stopped at a breakpoint.
- Suppress display of back-end generated intermediate variables when debugging.
- Fix NPE when editing files outside of a project.
0.9.5: (community release)
- Add new typing support for type checking and completion. (Thanks to Carlos Ballesteros!) (Issues #288,#291,#308,#317)
- Support static extensions in completion. (Again, Thanks, Carlos!)
- Fix debugger getting stuck "collecting data" for some variables (particularly, "this"). (Issue #325)
- Better compiler error highlighting. (Issue #180 redux.)
- Fix Cut/Copy/Paste buffer inconsistencies (Issue #196)
- Add generics support. (First level only, chained sequences remain incomplete.)
- Allow object literals as return statements. (Issue #278)
- Fix NPE during annotation, causing annotation to stop. (Issue #316)
0.9.4: (community release)
- Fix compile error highlighting in the output pane and jumping to source location when an error is clicked upon (Issues #129, #160, #180).
- Fix debugger execution under IDEA 14 and 14.1.
- Fix move package
- Fix MoveFile showing "unimplemented" message. (Issues #222, #88)
- Fix copy/paste clipboard functionality.
- Show completion for all static members (Issue #262).
- All unit tests enabled and passing for IDEA versions 13.1, 14.0, and 14.1.1.
- Fix rename not updating all usages (Issue #222)
- Fix parameter info tool tips and code tips.
- Command line ant builds (of the plugin) for automated testing.
- Fix parsing 'new' in ternary expressions (Issue #229).
- Better handling of comments.
- Fix member visibility scoping issues with extern and private keywords.
- Stop generating 'public' and 'private' modifiers when generating getter/setters.
- Stop treating interfaces and extern class declarations identically.
- Disallow multiple variables being declared in one statement for class fields.
- Print compiler commands to the message pane along with command output.
- Fix hang when using the OpenFL compiler for variable and method completion.
- Use correct completion contributor for OpenFL project configurations.
- Fix parsing failures for certain cases of "@meta" and "@:pos" (Issue #81).
- Fix unresolved type error if using full class path without importing the class (Issue #39).
- Resolve extern enum values via qualified name.
- Resolve classes within the same package but defined in a different module (Issue #168).
- Hopefully fix compiler based auto-complete performance problems (Issue #230).
- Fix Plugin wrongly accepting comma separated fields that the compiler wont (Issue #83).
- Fix rare ClassCastException when re-opening projects.
- Fix NotNullExceptions when getting field types for dynamic fields.
0.9.3: (community release)
- Fix local variable name suggestions to not clash with existing class fields.
- Fix Introduce Variable refactoring to find all occurrences of the selected expression.
- No longer block Java (and other) tests from running when Haxe plugin is installed. (Issue #166)
- Resolve static function imports for import with in keyword. ("import String.fromCharCode in f;") (Issue #191)
- Give extern fields public visibility: 'function a()' will be treated as 'public function a()' and will appear in completions.
- Fix (un)comment multiple lines of code feature. (Issue #209)
- Support 'as' keyword in import statements.
- Implemented Refactoring: Pull Members Up/Push Members Down
- Support extern interfaces. (Issue #202)
- Fix visibility determination for methods. (Better completions)
- Check for duplicate imports when copy/pasting.
- Fix resolving classes that appear inside of an import file with a different name than the class itself. Fixes goto declaration as well.
- Fix colorizing identifiers (variable names) in code.
- Fix Issue 162: "call(new x(), new x());" parse failure.
- (Re)Allow "new" for extern and prototype function declarations.
- Fixed IDEA freeze when XML is edited
- Implemented Refactoring: Extract Superclass
- Implemented Refactoring: Extract Interface
- Implemented Refactoring: Push Members Down
- Fixed OutOfBoundsException when resolving names.
- Fix most unit tests.
0.9.2: (community release, IDEA 14 only)
- Fixed: HaxeReferenceCopyPasteProcessor issue preventing from using copy paste clipboard functionality
0.9: (community release)
0.8.1.1.TiVo.4: (community version, TiVo Release 4)
0.8.1.1.TiVo.2: (TiVo version)
- openFL path can now be retrieved from an .iml file
0.8.1.1: (community version)
- "Find usages in project" fixed.
- Allowed @:final on methods and fields.
- Re-implemented hxcpp debugger support to work with Haxe v3 built-in debugger
0.8.1: (community version)
- Remove com.intellij.modules.java from dependencies list to make plugin work in PHPStorm(and other IntelliJ IDEA platform-based IDEs)
0.8: (community version)
- Migration to new IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 API
- HXML syntax highlighting
- HXML completion
- Parser support for different types of imports
- Parser support for @:jsRequire and more parser fixes
0.7.2: (community version)
- New version number
- basic hxml support
- @:jsRequire meta support
- Haxe grammar: @:jsRequire and macro support
- templates naming fix ("create new class/enum/interface" issue)
- new/get/set/never keywords, get/set identifiers are valid, jar build
- Neko target for OpenFL
- Bug fixes
- NME support improvements
- HXCPP debugger improvements
- HXCPP Debugging
- Bug fixes
- Introduce Variable Refactoring
- Using Completion
- Bug fixes
- Conditional Compilation Support
- Bug fixes
- Live Templates
- Surround With Action
- Smart completion
- Goto Test Action
- Bug fixes
- Unresolved type inspection
- NME Support
- Override/Implement method action
- Generate getter/setter action
- Parameter info action
- Type resolving improvements
- Goto Implementation(s) action
- Goto Super Method action
- Move refactoring
- Type resolving improvements
- Rename refactoring
- NMML scheme
- HXML support
- Type resolving improvements
- Documentation support
- New color settings
- Jump to declaration of local, std symbol or class
- Reference completion
- Class completion
- Color settings
- Code formatter
- Go to Class
- Icons for Haxe files
- Search for usages
- Highlight symbol occurencies
- Debugger for Flash target ("Flash/Flex Support" plugin required)
- Haxe module and SDK
- Parsing Haxe files
- Keyword completion
- Compile Haxe files and run in Neko VM
General usage instructions
Please report issues at our bug tracker https://github.com/TiVo/intellij-haxe/issues