Vendor: Alexey Efimov
Source code: Problems_View_928.zip
The problems detector for monitoring something wrong in
IDE (incomplete settings, wrong configurations, etc)
General usage instructions
This plugin search for problems in IDE settings. Such as libraries paths, compiler settings etc.
As soon as plugin detect some problem, it show on bottom line hidded Tool Window with info/warning/error icon. Right click on problem and choose fix.
Is no problems found, no tool window will show to you.
Now implemented follow inspections:
* Inspection to detect invalid Libraries (wrong path references)
* Inspection to detect invalid JDK location
* Inspection for missed resource pattern in Compiler (your resource not copied to output successfuly)
* Inspection to detect File Types with no registered patterns (extensions)
* Inspection for path to Jikes compiler if it used as Default