Eclipse Code Formatter
Vendor: Vojtech Krasa
Allows using Eclipse's code formatter directly from IntelliJ.
Solves the problem of maintaining a common code style in team environments where both IDEA and Eclipse are used.
Go to http://code.google.com/p/eclipse-code-formatter-intellij-plugin/wiki/HowTo for instructions how to use it.
It is possible to add support for more file types, feel free to contribute or raise an issue.
Small donations are welcomed.
Full documentation URL: http://code.google.com/p/eclipse-code-formatter-intellij-plugin/wiki/HowTo
15 updates are hidden show all updates
Recent change notes:
- import order fix
- debug logging
- generation of new profile Id was not neccesary in some cases
- support for different format of import order settings file
- fixed loading of xml profile
- compiled with java 1.6
- fixed redundant new line at imports under specific conditions
- fixed radio buttons at settings form
- attempt to fix NPE on import optimizing
- fixed optimize imports action shortcut
- fixed toolbar action for IDEs which did not support it
- improved error notification - only baloon is displayed, when formatting fails due to syntax error
- new action for import optimalization, it de/registeres shortcuts of default action on formatter switch.
- automatic turn off of IntelliJ's import optimalization on code reformatting - which causes problems.
- fixed bug: log spam
- added button for switching formatters to the main toolbar
- added support for formatting GWT native methods by Google Plugin for Eclipse
- enabled for other IDEs
- optimized settings form and added links to Home page and Help.
- optimized settings form and fixed scrollbars
- new feature: support for xml config file for java formatter
- fixed bug: error when calling a live template from a file which has syntax errors
- fixed bug: duplication of profiles
- fixed bug: quick swich of code formatter now applies to all opened projects which uses same profile
- new donation button :-)
- new features: profiles, import/export of settings, loading of imports order from eclipse settings file
- fixed import sorting when no order is specified
- deleted old imports formatter
- fixed bug - new import sorting was sometimes wrong
- fixed default import order - if you already installed 1.5, you need to change it manually
- added new experimental Import optimizer, which should work exactly like the Eclipse's one.
- fixed bug - formatting one file multiple times toggles imports formatting
- added default language level for java formatter(1.5) and more robust handling of config file.
- fixed bug - it was possible to get an error about wrong line separators
- fixed error logging
- fixed bug - caret position was sometimes changed after reformatting
- fixed bug - ctrl+shift+enter did not work correctly
- fixed bug - optimizing of imports will be done only when the whole file is reformatted.
- new FileChooser dialog
- fixed bug with loading of plugin
- caching of config file
- improved error handling
- fixed rebuild for 11.1 build 114.65
- rebuild for 11.1 build 114.65
- new ability to disable IntelliJ's code formatter for certain file types
- improved imports group joining
- fixed bug with optimizing imports
- new Eclipse like Optimizing Imports function
- notification about successful formatting will come up only when formatted area is longer than 300 character.
- fixed bug -when file was edited and editor was closed and then file was reformatted without prior saving, changes was lost.
- Initial release
-when editor is opened, view sometimes moves one line up or down after reformatting
-IntelliJ's import optimizing must be turned off, otherwise this plugin will sometimes not optimize imports on reformatting