Bash 4 support for IntelliJ. Supports syntax highlighting, rename refactoring, documentation lookup, inspections, quickfixes and much more.
Recent change notes:
Changes in version 1.1beta16:
- Fixed highlighting of keywords used as plain text / word (the unwanted highlighting is removed).
- Fixed shebang command inspection, settings a properly saved now
- Added quickfix "Register as valid shebang command" for the shebang command inspection
- Changed default highlighting level of "Unresolved variable" inspection from error to warning
- "Simple variable use" is not added to variables which are wrapped by a string
- "Simple array variable use" is not added to variables which are wrapped by a string
- $@ is now taken as function parameter use, i.e. a call of a function using $@ does not lead to unused parameter warnings
- Improved parsing of let commands (still incomplete)
- Improved parsing of variables named like internal bash keywords
- Improved performance for large script files (implemented caching references for variables, variable definitions and function definitions)
- Escape chars were used in single quoted strings, but Bash does not allow escaped characters there
- Fixed parsing of string as case pattern
- Fixed parsing of ;;& in Bash 3 parsing mode
- Autocompletion of commands using the user's $PATH environment. Autocompletion shows on second completion invocation.
- Setting to disable autocompletion of commands using $PATH
- Fixed flashing gutter icons
- Improved parsing of parameter expansion (i.e. the parsing of the / operator)
- Added parsing of history expansions
- Fixed parsing of single ! tokens
- Fix to allow umlaut characters in command names and arguments.
General usage instructions:
Source code repository: https://code.google.com/p/bashsupport/