Recent change notes:
Fix to plugin manifest to support IntelliJ Platform (IntelliJ IDEA, RubyMine, WebStorm, PhpStorm, PyCharm and AppCode)
- Plugin does not work when running on Java 6 (JDK 6.0)
- Code Outline panel is not always rendered when open file or tab
- Exceptions when pointing to not existing place in code
- Not current panel opened if not last tab selected when opening project
- (Not a bug)
Resizing Code Outline panel consume a lot of CPU cause repainted every tick.
Repainting code is not regenerating img every scrollable area changed event occurred, but
when resizing involves changes in visible empty area. It changes img height. This flow
exists cause there is no scaling of rendered source.
- Windows jumps randomly when dragged when text too width and horizontal offset.
- (Not Resolved) Plugin not deal well with deleting large amounts of text when file is too large
- Not always image in the panel is rendered when switching for the first time throught a lot of
- In 10.5 there is no notifyPublisher method in FileEditorManagerEx