Recent change notes:
Changes since 2.6.0
Changes since 2.4.3
Changes since 2.4.2
- [enhancement] Less strict XML handling (thanks Ian)
- [enhancement] Support for lightweight checkouts (thanks Ian)
Changes since 2.4.1
Changes since 2.4.0
Changes since 2.3.1
- [enhancement] Updated to support IDEA 9.0.2.
Changes since 2.3.0
Changes since 2.1.1
- [feature] Built-in error reporting.
- [feature] Auto-correction of misconfigured roots.
- [enhancement] Various improvements throughout.
Changes since 2.1.0
- [bugfix] Suppress inappropriate error dialog popups when invoking commit or rename actions.
Changes since 2.0.0
- [enhancement] Better integration with IDEA due to revamp based on the hg4idea plugin (thanks Victor!)
- [bugfix] Plays nicer with IntelliJ's builtin shelving capabilities.
- [bugfix] Plays nicer in projects with a heterogeneous VCS configuration.
Changes since 1.1.9
- [feature] Supports IntelliJ IDEA 9.0
General usage instructions:
This will provide a new VCS type named \"Bazaar\" for your needs. Requires the Bzr CLI client and the xmloutput plugin to be installed.