Vendor: Joachim Ansorg
Source code: BashSupport_4230.zip
Bash language support for IntelliJ.
Supports syntax highlighting, rename refactoring, documentation lookup, inspections, quickfixes and much more.
Recent change notes
Changes in version 1.5.2 compared to 1.5.1:
New features in version 1.5.1 compared to 1.4.x:
- No new features
- Bugs fixed:
- #290: Inspections have no descriptions
- #289: Quickdoc lookup not working for keywords
- #288: Documentation lookup not working for functions
- #283: Highlighting of built-in commands: added missing highlighting of "source", "trap", "let", "coproc" and "mapfile"
- #280: Run configuration error message "Module wasn't found"
- #90: Language injection into unevaluated heredoc content, single and double quoted strings
- #274: Spellchecker support for double-quoted strings, single-quoted strings and heredoc content
- Bash code passed to eval in single quotes ('') is now parsed, too
- Files usages in strings are now processed during a file rename if the option is enabled.
- Renaming files in non-source directories
- References to other Bash script files will now be renamed if the filename is changed
- Bash version 4 support is now enabled by default
General usage instructions
Github project: https://github.com/jansorg/BashSupport