18 plugins in category «XML»
most HTML tags may be used
Allows you to translate strings.xml, arrays.xml, plurals.xml into different languages in spreadsheet form, and vice versa.
You can access the plugin from the "Tools" menu at the IDE toolbar
Fixed cannot convert array and plural csv to xml
Support commas in data now
Fixes plugin bug of displaying "Success" even though there are errorsGitHub
1. copy lines with future style from your layout.xml file
2. paste it to styles.xml file with Ctrl+Shift+D
3. enter name of new style in the modal window
4. your style is prepared!
Provides JiBX Binding support for Java language
To configure version 0.2, you must place all your jibx bindings in a folder called "jibx" in your module's root. Files that are not jibx bindings can not exist in this directory. You must also have jibx configured as a dependency of your module, as it will be used for the actual compilation (not the version included with this plugin).
Please contact me via e-mail or github for questions, feature requests, bugs, etc.
Future releases will include:
- Configuration of compilation verbosity logging
- Configurable (or scannable) jibx binding file location
- Integration of other JiBX 'extras' in the IDE
- Integration of JiBX validation with Idea's validation
- Unit tests for plugin's build
- Want others? Send requests.
It will adjust your attributes order in accordance with the rules, and it will adjust some attributes to the front, and take some attributes at the end of the rows. It will make your code format more nice.
It is open source. https://github.com/drakeet/LayoutFormatter
Related articles: 当我们谈 XML 布局文件代码的优雅性
- Action to create log4j.xml for different version
- DTD resource binding
- Code completion for editing
- Log4j 1.3 support
This plugin helps to drag and drop the generated code to our XML layouts.
The plugin provides the following features:
- Completion and validation of XML documents associated with RELAX-NG schemas
- Editing RELAX-NG files in XML and compact syntax, including on-the-fly error checking, completion, documentation lookup and more.
- Conversion between different schema formats (including W3C XML Schema/XML 1.0 DTDs) using Trang
The XSLT part adds syntax highlighting, analysis, completion, navigation and refactoring of XPath expressions and named templates for XSLT documents.
Important: The plugin requires version 3 or later of the "XPathView + XSLT-Support" plugin. If this isn't installed yet, IDEA will automatically download and install it when installing the XSLT-Debugger plugin. If an earlier version is already installed, please upgrade the plugin manually.