20 plugins in category «Modeling and CASE tools»
- parsing groovy and java source code
- visualize modules and their dependencies
- visualize classes and their dependencies
- visualize packages and their classes
- filtering of classes and packages
- highlighting of classes and packages
- basic structural metrics
- manual layouting
- organic layouting based on dependencies
- navigate from and to class
Simple tool to organize tasks in a PERT diagram. The tasks are visualized in a Gantt chart.
This plugin requires idea plugin 'PlantUML integration' (http://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugin?pluginId=7017).
This plugins shows a diagram of a java class with the purposes
- A usage graph of methods, fields and class initializer blocks.
- Visual information about orphaned groups, meaning independent clusters of methods and fields that are candidates for refactoring to separate classes
- Analyze structure of callees and callers. I.e.
- Show subgraph of transitive callees / callers of a node.
- Show connection between two elements.
- Use Case Details Editor
- Enhanced XMI Import/Export to support UML 2.0
- Enhanced Smart Resources
- EJB Code Generation and Deployment
- EJB Diagram Support
- Advanced ORM Features
- Customizable SQL
SequenceDiagram for IntelliJ IDEA http://vanco.github.io/SequencePlugin.
with this plugin, you can + generate Simple Sequence Diagram.
+ Navigate the code by click the diagram shape.
+ Delete Class from diagram.
+ Export the diagram as image.
+ Exclude classes from diagram by Settings > Other Settings > Sequence
+ Smart Interface(experimental)
SequencePluginReload rename to SequenceDiagram.
Simple Sequence Diagram Generator. fixed version of SequencePlugin , work from 13.x.
The original version SequencePlugin come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks email@example.com for the great work of SequencePlugin..
Starts as my Bachelor's grade works.
- Full Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.0 diagrams and notations support
- Reverse Engineering UML Diagram from source code
- Code generation from Class Diagram