5 plugins in category «Struts»
Supports Code Completion/Navigation/Lookup/Refactoring for Struts, Validation and Tiles configuration files.
- Goto Declaration(Ctrl+B)
- Quick Definition Lookup (Ctrl+Shift+I)
- Such as Action class, Form class and Jsp file
- Quick View for Resource Definition in XML (Ctrl+Q)
- Press Ctrl+Q when caret is in Action or Form class's name to view declaration in xml
- Press Ctrl+Q when caret is in Struts taglib to view declaration in xml, such html:form's action, tiles:insert's attribute and so on
- Press Ctrl+Q when caret is in XDoclet tag to view declaration in xml
- Press Ctrl+Q when caret is in xml to view declaration in other xml, such as Tiles definition
- Action Lookup Dialog (Ctrl+Shift+O)
- Past action's path from browser, such as "http://localhost/vieworder.do?id=7889"
- Input your action's path for search, such as "/logon.do"
- navigation from jsp (taglib) to other resources
- navigation from xml to other resources
- avigation from XDoclet to other resources
- Tested on liferay portal source ( http://www.liferay.com/web/guest/downloads/portal_source )
See Settings->IDE Settings->Errors->"Struts Code/Configuration Inspections" for detailed descriptions of available inspections.
See Settings->IDE Settings->Intention Settings->"Struts [..] Intentions" for detailed descriptions of available intentions.
See Settings->Project Settings->"Struts Plugin" for other settings.
This software is provided AS IS, use at your own risk.
- ResponseTimeMonitor: taken from Spring Framework (www.springframework.org)
- This plugin wouldn't have been possible without these tools: InspectionGadgets & PsiViewer