181 plugins in category «Tools integration»
The plugin can rotate screen on connected devices or emulators only now. But I will add to some features. If you have requests feel free to contact me :)
Install the plugin then icon is added to toolbar.
If you using Android Studio, it was added to the menu inside Tools > Android.
Click the icon or menu then dialog pop up.
Now the plugin automatically connect to adb but it was not work well on Windows.
If your devices are not shown on the dialog, please try to run some adb command (e.g. "adb devices") from the terminal. (You can use adb command, the plugin can access adb and display devices.)
- ADB Uninstall App
- ADB Kill App
- ADB Start App
- ADB Restart App
- ADB Clear App Data
- ADB Clear App Data and Restart
There are two basic ways to invoke a command:
- Through the Tools->Android->ADB Idea menu
- By searching for "ADB" in "Find Actions" (osx: cmd+shift+a, windows/linux: ctrl+shift+a)
How to use it
Connect Android device and adb host computer to a common Wi-Fi network accessible to both. We have found that not all access points are suitable; you may need to use an access point whose firewall is configured properly to support adb.
Connect the device with USB cable to host.
Make sure adb is running in USB mode on host.
in Android Studio: go to tool → android → ADB WIFI → ADB USB to WIFI
Simple tool for helping with handling connected android devices or emulators.
NEW! Dynamic macros. Now is possible have macros more dynamic.
Example. We have got macro named "my_email", type "input text" with value "email@example.com".
For some reason is nice to have option change email on fly.
In this case we must little bit edit macro content.
For params which can be replaced just add $ as first letter of value. firstname.lastname@example.org > $my,email@example.com - that's it.
Now in shell tab is possible call macro with its name $my_email and new value > $my_email firstname.lastname@example.org and press execute.
Origin value from macro will replaced with new value and macro will execute.
If you don't add value or you will run dicro direct will used value witouth first $ char.
Also is possible do chain of macros execute as they're added into shell tab or mix shell commands and macros in one.
Open Plugin via menu: View > Tool Windows > ADBRemoter or from Tool Buttons at lower right side of the IDEHow it works
The first step is to map the adb executable file.
The first panel shows all devices currently connected to ADB (via usb or remote).
The second panel contains 3 tabs:
- input text - is for input text (text is sent to all selected devices in first panel)
- macros - here you can add often-used commands (ie your email address, open wifi settings) and press the run icon to send to all selected devices
- shell - encapsulates shell commands (ie. ls -la) and the output from each selected device is opened in output text console
The third panel contains virtual keys - the command is sent again to all selected devices in the first panel
The fourth panel is a simple option remap path to your executable ADB file.
- Creating a UltraESB Multi-Module Project
- Creating Deployment Units
- Language injection and code generation
- File templates
The following features are available:
- Support AOSP or CyanogenMod build system
- Show available build configuration on your android platform sources.
- Prints on Build console with link for source codes that have errors.
- Support full or partial build.
- Java compiler can be selected via module Sdk.
- Flash ROM image on your devices with fastboot or adb
Help developers localize their Android app easily, with just one click.
Use multiple Translation APIs to translate strings into other languages.
See more at GitHub Page.
Tools >> On-Device Resource Localization
Adds dynamic string resource management features enabling:
- in-context community translation,
- on-the-fly localized string resource download,
- gesture driven language change by shaking the phone
Supports 70+ languages including Chinese, Right-to-left languages
Works with native Android apps using Gradle build.
1) ctrl+shift+A or [Help] > [Find Action]
2) enter "tool windows"
3) Click Android Property Manager
4) choose connected device
5) choose table or add table by edit combo box
6) modify android property
******* please read ********
"Save Prop File" button save your current table to property file. this file is used to push or load.
"Push Prop File" button modify system/build.prop file, so it can be dangerous. (original system/build.prop will be saved at your project path) If possible, you must push prop file that save all properties.
"Load Prop File" button load prop file and apply properties, so don't load property file that save all properties. if you want to load properties, save prop file with custom table. loading all properties will malfunction.
This is the cost effect solution we provide to support developers to speedup their project.
* Translate into 43 languages.
* Translates only modified lines.
* Ignore text by filter rules.
* Handy to use.
* High accurate and quality output delivered.
* Very low cost solution when compared to other providers
Visit xmltrans.com for more details
1.generate Show Toast by toast postfix
2.generate findViewById according layout
Connect your device using a USB cable and press the Android WiFi ADB button. Once the device be connected over WiFi you'll see an IntelliJ/Android Studio notification. Now you can disconnect your USB cable and enjoy deploying, running and debugging your applications over WiFi.
The version 2.0 enables a window to check which of your devices are connected or not and connect/disconnect it manually if needed.
This plugin is for ANTLR v4 grammars and includes ANTLR 4.6. It works with Intellij 13.x-15, 2016.1-2016.3. It should work in other Jetbrains IDEs. I have tested in PyCharm 4.5 and CLion 1.2.
- syntax highlighting
- syntax error checking
- semantic error checking
- navigation window
- find usages
- rename tokens
- rename rules
- comment grammar rule lines with meta-/ (1.7)
- grammar/comment folding (1.7)
- generates parser code; shortcut (ctrl-shift-G / meta-shift-G) but it's in Tools menu and popups.
- code completion for tokens, rule names;
- finds tokenVocab option for code gen if there is a tokenVocab option, don't warn about implicit tokens.
- handles separate parsers and lectures like TParser.g4 and TLexer.g4 (1.7)
- Parse tree nodes show the alternative number the parser chose to match that node. (1.7)
- has live grammar interpreter for grammar preview. Right click on rule and say "Test ANTLR Rule".
- view parse trees in hierarchy (sideways tree) view. (1.8)
- can view parse trees for input matched in more than one way (ambiguities) (1.7)
- can view lookahead trees to show how input directed ANTLR to match a particular alternative (1.7)
- changes to grammar seen in parse tree upon save of grammar.
- works with all Jetbrains IDEs (1.8)
- refactoring: extract rule, inline rule (1.8), dup rule to make refs unique (1.9)
Generates code in /gen/package/YourGrammarRecognizer.java unless you override in the configuration dialog. Shortcut to generate parsers is ctrl-shift-G / meta-shift-G but it's in Tools menu, popups. Code completion for tokens, rule names. finds tokenVocab option for code gen if there is a tokenVocab option, don't warn about implicit tokens. shortcut conflicted with grammar-kit plugin. Has live grammar interpreter for grammar preview. Right click on rule and say "Test ANTLR Rule". Changes to grammar seen in parse tree upon save of grammar.
You can configure the ANTLR tool options per grammar file; right-click in a grammar or on a grammar element within the structured view. When you change and save a grammar, it automatically builds with ANTLR in the background according to the preferences you have set. ANTLR tool errors appear in a console you can opened by clicking on a button in the bottom tab.
You can use the ctrl-key while moving the mouse and it will show you token information in the preview editor box via tooltips.
Errors within the preview editor are now highlighted with tooltips and underlining just like a regular editor window. The difference is that this window's grammar is specified in your grammar file.
See README.md for more details.
For really big files and slow grammars, there is an appreciable delay when displaying the parse tree or profiling information.
在config.xml中配置 根据plugin.xml method name生成对应方法 使用说明: 1.复制AppcanPluginDemo3.0工程，重命module为插件名称，以uex开头;
2.右键module -> AppCanMenu -> initModule (初始化工程)
3.在config.xml中配置method name type params(多个参数以“|”分隔)
4.右键 -> Generate -> generateMethod
Aspose Project Wizard allows you to select API(s) from Aspose Java product lines like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java etc.
Once specific API is selected, its reference is automatically downloaded from Aspose servers and referenced in classpath of the project.
Once project is created, user can then add Aspose samples using Aspose Example.
Available samples are displayed in tree format from where user can select one, selected sample will be added to current project including source files and required data files.
New created project is ready to debug/evaluate, all references are automatically added.
With this plugin, you never need to check for new releases of Aspose APIs. Whenever a new release is published, you will be notified while creating new project and you can also check release notes to save your time.
Clover is an award-winning Java code coverage analysis tool. Clover instruments source code and then records precisely what is executed when tests are run. The detailed test coverage reports help developers easily identify areas where the testing is weak, enabling them to write better tests faster. Clover fits into a developer's environment, be it Ant, Maven, IDEA, Eclipse or the command line. Quality Assurance and Project Managers can access important quality metrics over time via html and pdf reports. Clover provides test analysis to thousands of companies and open source projects all over the world.
Documentation is available online from http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOVER/Clover-for-IDEA.
To activate this plugin, you will require a Clover license file, available from MyAtlassian page
Clover is licensed under the Atlassian Customer Agreement.
- JIRA 3.12 and above
- Bamboo 2.7 and above
- Crucible 2.4 and above
- FishEye 2.4 and above
Bitbucket/Stash References plugin is now called Bitbucket Linky
Bitbucket Linky plugin provides a handy ways to navigate to Atlassian Bitbucket. This plugin adds following actions into your IDE:
- copy Bitbucket link to the selected file or selected lines in the file (Ctrl+Shift+X,C on Windows / Cmd+Shift+X,C on Mac)
- open selected file or selected lines in the file in Bitbucket in your Browser (Ctrl+Shift+X,B on Windows / Cmd+Shift+X,B on Mac)
- open selected commit in Bitbucket in your Browser (from the gutter context menu)
Bitbucket Linky supports both Bitbucket Cloud and Bitbucket Server (formerly known as Stash).
The plugin uses your project's VCS settings (supports both Git and Mercurial) to build links to the repository in Bitbucket, hence no configuration is needed.
Huge thanks to Brent Plump and Piotr Wilczyński!
Please note that this plugin is not officially supported by Atlassian.
- Dashboard toolwindow
- View separated commits in one review item
- Show diff for commit
- Add general comments
- Add reply to general comments
- Add versioned comment (right-click)
- Add reply to versioned comment (right-click on comments list)
Important note:Plugin works only with IDEA trunk builds and git repositories
Connects Firebug CSS editor with any IDE with CSS capabilities (IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate, PhpStorm, WebStorm, PyCharm, RubyMine).
Please read the installation guidelines here: http://code.google.com/p/css-x-fire/wiki/Installation
Style with pleasure!
A smart and simple plugin that provides keyboard shortcut access for Dash, Velocity or Zeal in IntelliJ IDEA, RubyMine, WebStorm, PhpStorm, PyCharm and Android Studio.
The default shortcut assigned to search is Cmd-Shift-D (Mac OS X) or Ctrl-Shift-D (Windows, Linux).
A menubar command named either "Search in Dash" (Mac OS X), "Search in Velocity" (Windows) or "Search in Zeal" (Linux) can be found in the "Tools" menu.
The plugin either searches for the statement at caret position or the current selection. It will identify the programming language in use and request filtered results accordingly.Configuration Shortcut
You can change the shortcut at Preferences -> Keymap -> Plug-ins -> Dash.Toolbar Icon
You can add a "Search in Dash/Velocity/Zeal" button to the toolbar. Right-click the menubar -> Customize […]. You will find the button under "Plug-ins -> Dash".Supported API Documentation Browsers Kapeli Dash (Mac OS X)
Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash stores snippets of code and instantly searches offline documentation sets for 150+ APIs (for a full list, see below). You can even generate your own docsets or request docsets to be included. http://kapeli.com/dashVelocity (Windows)
Velocity gives your Windows desktop offline access to over 150 API documentation sets (provided by Dash for OS X). https://velocity.silverlakesoftware.comZeal (Linux)
Zeal is a simple offline API documentation browser inspired by Dash (OS X app). http://zealdocs.org
Note: For the plugin to work properly, your IDE should be started using Java 7 or a later version. For corresponding instructions, see Selecting the JDK version the IDE will run under.
You can drag your APK file to this window or you can select file from your directory.
- launch applications with an injected Dynatrace Agent directly from IntelliJ IDEA
- retrieve & display the key architectural metrics (such as number of SQL queries, external API calls, exceptions and log messages) from your tests
- perform look-ups of sources files and methods from applications under diagnosis in Dynatrace Application Monitoring
- Christian Grimm
- Maciej Mionskowski
- Local Java application Eclipse launcher into Application run configuration
- Program launch Eclipse launcher into external tool in Tools menu
- Maven launch configuration into Maven run configuration
- Remote Java application Eclipse launcher into Remote run configuration
- Ant launch configuration into Ant target run configuration
- Manage Electric Flow jobs
- Run preflight for selected P4 changelist
- Run DSL script
- Generate DSL
Embedded Linux JVM Debugger (Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black, Intel Galileo II, and several other IoT Devices)
Java Runner/Debugger for Embedded Systems/IoT Devices that run on any variant of the Embedded Linux Kernel
The serialization logic is highly optimized and always safe.
Enjoy the benefits of optimize serialization for your applications. Speed up many Java technologies:
- Session beans
- Distributed computing (ex. JGroups, Hazelcast)
- Distributed caches
The plugin will add a compiler plugin to the IntelliJ build chain which will detect if a module uses Felix SCR annotations. In case the compiling module uses Felix SCR annotations it will create a service component XML and add it to the MANIFEST.MF.
The plugin also delivers also a bunch of code inspections which might be useful.Features:
- Compiler plugin to process Felix SCR Annotations.
- Generates a service component xml in the build output.
- Add service component xml to the manifest (overwrite/merge).
- Click-able error messages in case SCR generator fails.
- Basic Inspection for Felix Annotations (missing bind/unbind method).
- Auto Refactoring - The "Refactor" menu offers a new Action for XML files which allows you to convert a Service Component XMl automatically into Felix SCR Annotatations
What is supported:
The plugin currently supports only Felix Annotations 1.9.0 or greater
What is not supported
The plugin doesn't support JavaDoc parsing.If you want to provide feedback feel free to drop me a email or to post a issue on the github repository
Provides static byte code analysis to look for bugs in Java code from within IntelliJ IDEA. FindBugs is a defect detection tool for Java that uses static analysis to look for more than 200 bug patterns, such as null pointer dereferences, infinite recursive loops, bad uses of the Java libraries and deadlocks. FindBugs can identify hundreds of serious defects in large applications (typically about 1 defect per 1000-2000 lines of non-commenting source statements). The name FindBugs™ and the FindBugs logo are trademarked by The University of Maryland. As of July, 2008, FindBugs has been downloaded more than 700,000 times. FindBugs-IDEA uses FindBugs™ under the hood. For more information see http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/.
..."We use IDEA inspections and FindBugs complementary. FindBugs is running in our continuous integration process and IDEA inspections are used during coding." What about using both during coding from within IntelliJ IDEA?
- for screenshots see http://andrepdo.github.io/findbugs-idea
- @see article at dzone: http://jetbrains.dzone.com/tips/intellij-idea-finds-bugs
FindBugs-IDEA plugin features:
- FindBugs 3 support
- Quickfix: annotate, suppress findbugs patterns (GutterIcon and document markup (alt+enter))
- idea 13.0 until the latest 15 EAP compatibility
- configure findbugs on idea project and module level
- jump to source from results shown in toolwindow including anonymous classes
- bug descriptions, solutions
- run analysis always in background
- run findbugs analysis on all affected files after compile/automake
- min. priority to report
- background scanning
- configurable effort run level
- configurable detectors
- bug categories to report
- file filter (include, exclude, exclude baseline bugs)
- load additional detector plugins like fb-contrib.jar
- group results by: bug category, classname, package, priority, bug rank
- intellij local history support
- quick search within the result tree
- basic Scala, Groovy and AspectJ support
- Analyze actions (all actions are also available in the intellij project tree, toolbar menu, context menu):
- analyze all modified files
- analyze all files on the active changelist (available from FindBugs-IDEA main ToolWindow and the ChangelistToolWindow)
- analyze class under cursor
- analyze current editor file
- analyze all files of an intellij project
- analyze all files of an intellij module
- analyze all files of the selected package
- analyze a bunch of selected files (project tree)
- analyze a scope
- export a bug collection to html and/or xml with limited configurable dir based archive support
- import a bug collection from xml
- configurable : open an exported bug collection html page in the intellij configured browser
- configurable : preview found bugs in an editor preview panel
ONLY 2 STEPS To Distribute Beta Applications
FIR.im provides beta app distribution services for free in a fast and safe way by 2 steps: upload IPA/APK, download and install by a short URL . FIR is short for Fly It Remotely.
Now there is not need to write curl command or php script just to test GCM.
After installation run tools, Tools -> GCM Test Tool
Gerrit Code Review Tool Integration
Only Gerrit 2.6 or newer is supported (missing / incomplete REST API in older versions)
- Do reviews directly from your IDE (voting and commenting)
- List and query changes
- Optimized push dialog for Gerrit operations (refs/for, add reviewers, ...)
- Compare (Diff) changes against your local clone (much more comfortable than in Web UI because of well known syntax highlighting and other IDE features)
- Submit changes
- Notifications for new changes which are waiting for your review
- Cherry-Pick and checkout changes into your local clone
- Star (and unstar) changes
- File and line based comments (Gerrit 2.7 or newer only)
Usage: Add new comments in file diff window with right click on line; remove not yet submitted comments with a click on comment icon. Comments need to be submitted with "Submit" or any "+/-" action.
- Clone and set up Gerrit projects directly in IDE (commit-message-hook is automatically added)
- Abandon changes
- Publish and delete draft changes
If you find any issues, please report them (please use the GitHub issue tracker instead of review comments).
This plugin uses gerrit-rest-java-client for communication with Gerrit REST API. If you need to build a Java application which needs to communicate with Gerrit, this library probably supports you quite a lot.
If you like this plugin, you can support it:
- Spread it: Tell your friends who are using IntelliJ and Gerrit about this plugin (or even bring them to use these fantastic products!)
- Vote for it: Write your review and vote for it at the IntelliJ plugin repository.
- Star it: Star it at GitHub. GitHub account required.
- Improve it: Report bugs or feature requests. Or even fix / implement them by yourself - everything is open source!
- Donate: You can find donation-possibilities in the README file.
Lets you interact with gitlab from within your IDE.
- List projects (by namespaces) and their issues
- Filter issues by author, assignee or custom text
- Re-open / close issues (right click)
- Edit issues (double click)
Please, leave a comment or drop me an email with any issues/reports.
After plugin install, go to IDE preferences, and look for Gitlab Integration.
You'll need the host and your API key from your gitlab (which you can find under Profile Settings -> Account)
Provides support for developing Google App Engine applications. Features include:
- Debug Java applications running in the Google cloud from inside IDEA.
- Code inspections for App Engine standard environment Java code.
- Run and debug applications on a local development server.
- Deploy to the App Engine standard and flexible environments.
most HTML tags may be used
Check out our roadmap: http://trello.com/b/V1KuKHeE/halik-roadmap
- Record program execution, explore at your own pace
- Easily find when a method is called
- Search for object modifications
- Visualize watches graphically in a meaningful way
- Keep track of your exploration using context-based comments
- See how data is changed among multiple threads
GitHub | Issues
This plugin enable Hazelcast support. These features are available:
- Hazelcast serialization code generator from user selected fields
- Hazelcast Portable Serialization readPortable and writePortable method generator
- Hazelcast IdentifiedDataserializable Serialization readData and writeData method generator
- Hazelcast Dataserializable Serialization code generator method generator
TAP IDE features
- 1. Telco application skeleton projects.
- 2. Code generation.
- 3. Ant based extensive build system.
- 4. Running and debugging applications.
- 5. Automatic code snippet generation for integrations.
- 6. In build tap simulator.
- 7. Integrated SDK for USSD session management.
- Execute Bean Shell scripts (Suffix must be .bsh or .beanshell)
- Execute Groovy scripts (IntelliJ have to mark file as Groovy script)
- Execute FlexibleSearch (Suffix must be .flex or .flexsearch)
Beyond that, you can also create new and edit existing issues. Due to limitations of GitLab, deleting issues is not supported.
A plugin for IntelliJ IDEA to interact with a CRX repository via the FileVault tool which is packaged with Adobe AEM/CQ.
This plugin is largely based upon, and liberally borrows from, VaultClipse which is a plugin for the Eclipse IDE for interacting with FileVault.
The plugin source can be found on Github
- Apache Ivy integration (up to v2.4.0); no need for external ant build scripts to be called
- Automatic ivy configuration of modules using facets (for modules containing an ivy.xml file)
- Detection of dependencies that are really other intellij modules in the same project; these are added as module references
- Detect source/document/jar type ivy artifacts in dependencies and add them as such to the module
- Creation of a module library with all resolved ivy dependencies
- Ivy configurations that need to be resolved can be chosen for each module
- Properties can be injected into the ivy resolve process
JBoss Forge 3.x Support
Execute wizards and interact with the container.
Press Ctrl+Alt+4 to show Forge commands. On MacOSX, use Command + Option + 4.
Requires JDK1.8+ to run.
Bundled with Forge 3.4.0.Final
The JBoss Forge plugin only works with Java 8 or higher.
The following exception will appear if you execute in JDK 7 or lower :
Plugin 'org.jboss.forge.plugin.idea' failed to initialize and will be disabled. Please restart IntelliJ IDEA. com.intellij.diagnostic.PluginException: org/jboss/forge/plugin/idea/service/ForgeService : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 [Plugin: org.jboss.forge.plugin.idea]
IntelliJ Idea runs on JDK 6 by default, make sure to change the default IDE VM use JDK 8 by following instructions provided in here.
Sign-up for the free trial at http://jelastic.com, set your Jelastic credentials in Window/Preferences/Jelastic Preferences, and you will be able to manage your Jelastic environments, deploy applications, get log files, and perform other operations right within your favorite IDE.
Contact us about plug-in: email@example.com
JRebel for Android skips the build and install process. Develop your Android applications in real-time. Any updates to code or resources are applied to the running application. Works with real devices and emulators alike.
JRebel is a productivity tool that allows developers to reload code changes instantly. It skips the rebuild, restart, and redeploy cycle common in Java development. JRebel enables developers to get more done in the same amount of time and stay in the flow while coding. JRebel supports a majority of real-world enterprise java stacks and is easy to install into existing development environments.
This plugin provides integration for Kalistick platform.
Kalistick platform is a cloud-based service which aims to speed up software delivery, by monitoring code quality and business changes for effective testing.
You are able to create a free account in less than one minute, see www.kalistick.com for more information.
Using Apache Directory LDAP API version 1.0.0-RC1
Currently supported authentication methods are anonymous and simple authentication
IDEA will try to open the code defined by the StackTraceElement.
It's primary use is IDEA integration in Lilith but it may also be used by other applications that require this type of functionality.
GitHub | Issues | Donate ( PayPal )
A plugin that adds first-class support for Project Lombok
- @Getter and @Setter
- @AllArgsConstructor, @RequiredArgsConstructor and @NoArgsConstructor
- @Log, @Log4j, @Log4j2, @Slf4j, @XSlf4j, @CommonsLog, @JBossLog
- from Intellij 14.1 @val
- from Intellij 14.1 @var
- from Intellij 14.1 @var
- from Intellij 2016.2 @UtilityClass
- Lombok config system
- Code inspections
- Refactoring actions (lombok and delombok)
MaxCompute Studio is an intelligence tool for MaxCompute management and sql development.The plugin adds following functions:
- MaxCompute sql language support
- MaxCompute system connection
MaxCompute sql Language Support
The plugin recognize the MaxCompute sql (superset of HiveQL) and provides additional code editing supports:
- Basic Features:
- File type recognition (.sql, .odpsql, .q)
- Syntax highlighting
- Code block recognition and code folding
- Navigation support (go to definitions / symbols / usages)
- Code formatting / beautify
- Line marking (errors, specific statements, etc.)
- Code templates
- Code completion (context-awareness)
- Inspections and quick-fixes
- Intention actions
- Code insights
MaxCompute system integration
The plugin integration make it possible to maintain connections to remote project on MaxCompute clusters and performall necessary development actions from the IDE without switching context.
- MaxCompute Project explorer
- MaxCompute Job submitter and explorer
Maya integration with run and debug configurations for Maya. MayaCharm lets you execute the current document or arbitrary code as if it was in Maya from PyCharm. For users of the professional version of PyCharm it will also setup and connect the pydev debugger to Maya as well.
Runs/reloads configuration/stops nginx server from IDEA.
Configuration file syntax highlighting, auto-completion and inspections.
Default keymap is "Ctrl+Alt+M".
You need to install 'LightPaper'.
Visit this site.
Default keymap is "Ctrl+Alt+M".
You need to install 'Marked'.
Visit this site.
Source code: https://github.com/BobZhao/OpenTerminalHere
Plugin is made as add on to OtrosLogViewer
Plugin is based on JumpToCode plugin.
Enables support for Quick Documentation (Ctrl-Q) for projects that use the Pegdown Doclet. Enable and configure the plugin in "Settings – Pegdown Doclet".
Tip: Also install the the PlantUML integration plugin for live-previews of your UML diagrams.
- Some formatting problems in certain constellations; the doc is still readable, though
- No option for Pegdown parse timeout
Limitation that won't be fixed
- It will only process JavaDocs of project source files, external libraries won't be processed; use generated JavaDocs for libraries
- It works only if the class where Ctrl-Q was used is located in a Pegdown-enabled module
- It may get confused on certain constellations of Pegdown-enabled and Standard-JavaDoc modules
This is very simple plugin which only implements type provider for services returned from PHP-DI container.
Bundled with PIT 1.1.9
Adds a 'Run configuration' that allows to execute PIT within IDE.
Usage: Run->Edit Configurations->Defaults->Pit Runner
It's a tool for track log as cat / tail command.
1. you can bind log trackers with a project.
2. it support big logs.
3. it support charset changing.
4. you should not tail the log with any other window.
If you download slow here, please go https://github.com/i17c/PonyTail/tree/master/releases
Because of my son, obsessing about Badanamu's first Song - Ponytail
and it's a tool like tail command for us.
so, just for memory.
如果你觉得很慢, 请去 https://github.com/i17c/PonyTail/tree/master/releases 下载
因为我儿子正痴迷于Badanamu的第一首儿歌 - Ponytail
most HTML tags may be used
most HTML tags may be used
Create and test network calls using OK HTTP.
Supports import of requests in Charles Proxy XML format, and DHC Json format.
Generates classes compatible with 1.4 virtual machines from your Java 5 source code.
Now you can code using almost all new features in Java 5, compile, debug against a JVM 1.4 (selecting an alternative JRE), change your code, reload it, and continue debugging as usual.
All this can be done just selecting a check box in your module configuration and adding retrotranslator libraries to it.
Thanks to Taras Puchko, Retrotranslator author, for adding some extra functionality to his product to make this plugin development easier.
If you find this plugin useful and want to make a comment on it (bug, feature, whatever) feel free to send it to my email address.
Review Board Code Review Tool
Only Reviewboard 2.0.5 or newer is supported
- Do reviews directly from your IDE
- View all, pending or submitted reviews
- Compare (Diff) changes in review locally
- Submit changes to the reviewboard server
- Comment on reviews
Usage: Add new comments in file diff window with click on line;
- Submit/Discard Reviews
- Viewing multiple reviews is not supported
- Updating diff is not supported
If you find any issues, please report them (please use the GitHub issue tracker instead of review comments).
If you like this plugin, you can support it by writing review and voting for it on IntelliJ plugin repository
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion support:
- User defined keywords from .robot files
- User defined keywords from Static Python libraries [*]
- Robot Library keywords [*]
- Jump to keyword definition, from local file and from the recursively imported resources
- Jump to resource
- Find usages / rename of keywords and resources
- Structure view for test cases and keywords
ECTranslate plugin and 鸿洋 affords me lessons.
Provides the ability to define custom actions that you can invoke on any VCS changelist in order to execute operating system commands against the changelist content.
There's documentation available at the homepage.
Note that this plugin is not related to Scala or SBT, it's intended to be used with any batch file or shell script on the OS.
Tested on IDEA CE 13.0.2
GitHub | Issues | Donate ( PayPal )
Source Synchronizer is a powerful plugin for performing one-way file synchronization for your project.
It synchronizes the remote target so that it will match your local project. It features support for FTP, FTPS, SFTP and SCP protocols. You can filter the uploaded files, or you can simply opt to sync out only selected or changed files.
Note: currently only supports A-share market
upload your app to TestFairy with a single click
You just have to add the notes of your new build, set the path for the build (only once), add a team and the upload API token from test flight site and you are ready to send the Android builds right from your favorite IDE.
This is a Chinese-English translate plugin for IDEA and Android Studio. It supports translate the words that you selected or automatically identified word around caret in editor. It also provides a translate panel that you can input any word or phrase want to translate just like a dictionary app.
Move the caret int the word you want to translate or pick it,and then use one of the method following, the translate result will be shown in a balloon nearby caret for a moment.
- (Recommended)Press the translate keyboard-shortcut,default shortcut is Ctrl+Command+T(Mac) or Alt+T(Windows),please change shortcut if conflict.You can specify shortcut by yourself.
- Click Translate button in Toolbar,it may located in the last of Toolbar usually.
- Choose Translate pop menu by mouse right click
- (Not Recommended)Choose Menu in Translate -> Translate to translate. It's not recommended because it may lose the focus of editor in Windows and unable to pick the words
The translate panel is in View -> Tool Window -> Translate,the panel is simple but useful.Tips:
- You don't need to specified the language because it can identify the language automatically.
- It supports translate phrase if you pick them in editor or input phrase in translate panel.
- It supports CamelHump code style,such as "HelloWorld" can be separated as "hello world" automatically,but word like "JSON" will no be separated.
- It is on line translate service,so It will does not work if there has no network
Power by YouDao translate engine.
UDC is a plugin for UCMDB UD (Universal Discovery) Content development. UDC dramatically simplifies development and deployment of UCMDB. The following features are available:
- Download resource from the remote UCMDB
- Create package by the format of UDC template
- Diff a local file with the one in server
- Push resource to server
- Pack a folder when it is in accord with UDC format
- Deploy package in a zip format to server
UDC supports branch number 139 (IntelliJ IDEA 14, PyCharm 4) and later product.
This Plugin includes some tools to work with OpenUDDI Server (http://openuddi.sourceforge.net/).
Its main purpose is to implement OASIS spec "Mapping Two Data Models: WSDL & UDDI" for mapping between Web Services and UDDI Registry entries:
While The Plugin includes a simple UDDI Browser it is not its main purpose. Use Open Source Novell UDDI Browser if you need fully fledged UDDI Browser and Editor.
After plugin is installed UDDI submenu is added to Tools menu.
Note: If you want to have access to the most recent bug fixes and features of the plugin, you can install it from the alpha channel. To do so please add the following custom plugin repository: https://plugins.jetbrains.com/plugins/alpha/7431
Use buttons from main toolbar to start VisualVM along with executed application, or button next to the console window of already started application.
Or connect devices using the USB cable for the first time.
For more information,please visit my GitHub.
most HTML tags may be used
Extends bundled task management plugin to provide deeper integration with YouTrack bug tracker:
- Adds command window to execute YouTrack commands from IDE
- Supports code navigation when clicking on Java stacktraces in issue tracker
- Shows issue custom fields for YouTrack tasks
- Renders YouTrack wiki markup
Compatibility: YouTrack 5.2+, Intellij Idea 15.0.2+