19 plugins in category «Refactoring»
'Editor > PopupMenu(Right Click) > Refactor > Sort Xml By Name'
- Insert space between difference prefix
- Insert version and encoding
- Delete comment
- Code indent number
Intellij Idea plugin that provide actions for multiple file renaming :
- Add text at the beginning of the file name
- Add text at the end of the file name (before the dot)
- Add text at the end of the file name (after the dot)
- Add text at the end of the file name (after the extension)
- Replace text in the file name
Known Bugs :
- On IntellijIdea 7.0.X, refactoring preview display an error dialog when multiple files are renamed
*** Warning : this is an experimental software, it contains many bugs. ***
Extends Pull Members Up refactoring to consider methods with different types in different classes to be pulled-up as an abstract method with generic types.
Also provides an extension of the Extract Superclass refactoring to support several classes simulteanously.
'ThisIsATestMethod' will become 'This_Is_A_Test_Method'
I have personally mapped it to CMD+OPTION+R on my mac.
Lookup a synonym for the word under the cursor for easier naming of your variable, parameters, methods and classes. Can be used to replace text in a variable, or during renaming.
To use it, do either of these:
- select a piece of text and go to the Refactor menu. You'll find the Thesaurus option there now.
- rename anything (such as a variable or class). The dropdown on the rename modal window will now list synonyms. To learn more, take a look at the repository: https://github.com/pascaldevink/intellij-thesaurus