19 plugins in category «Inspection»
- No call to ButterKnife.inject
- That a field exists in all layouts or is optional
- That the type of the field matches in all views
The detection for which layouts to check for matching ids is based on the following:
- Each setContentView call in onCreate of an activity
- Each inflate in onCreateView in a Fragment
- Each inflate in each constructor in a View
- Trying to figure out for ViewHolders by data flow analysis and find usages
Runs cppcheck on the fly while you write code.
Highlights lines and displays cppcheck error messages.
Supports passing options to cppcheck.
Install the Cppcheck analysis tool ( not bundled with this plugin).
Install the cppcheck plugin.
File -> Settings -> Other Settings -> cppcheck configuration.
Fill in the absolute path of the cppcheck executable (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cppcheck\cppcheck.exe, /usr/bin/cppcheck, etc).
Cppcheck is not designed to be run on header files (.h) directly, as must be done for this plugin, and as a result may have false positives.
When run on header files directly, Cppcheck defaults to C as the language, which will generate false positives for C++ projects. C++ projects should append --language=c++ to the cppcheck options.
Can suggest to add inheritDoc if a docblock is missing but a parent doc is found.
Can also purge inheritDoc's in favor of the inherited text.
Please follow me at twitter for status updates.
This plugin is a Static Code Analysis tool for PHP (aka inspections in JetBrains products).
- architecture related issues (e.g. design pattern violations)
- weak types control and possible code construct simplifications
- performance issues
- non-optimal, duplicate and suspicious "if" conditions
- validation of magic methods usage
- regular expressions
- validation of exception handling workflow
- compatibility issues
- variety of time-consuming bugs
- PhpUnit API usage
- security issues
Some of inspections are expecting conditional statements (e.g. "if") to use group statement for wrapping body expressions. If this requirement is met then additional inspections are applied to the source code.
For Mac shortcuts, see this reference card. Windows/Linux ones are:
Alt + Shift + I to inspect current file with current profile
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + I to run inspection by name
Ctrl + Shift + F4 to close results of inspection.
On some projects CPU and therefore battery usage could be intensive, so it should be taken into account when traveling with a laptop.
RedPen is a proofreading tool to help writers or programmers who write technical documents or manuals that need to adhere to a writing standard.
The plugin validates text files with RedPen by adding a 'RedPen' inspection, which is enabled by default after installation.
Some errors can be fixed via quick fixes (Alt + Enter)
Language and variant are autodetected per file, however you can manually override them in IDEA status bar.
RedPen settings can be configured and imported/exported using native RedPen config format. All settings are stored per project.
The following file types are supported (provided you have necessary plugins installed):
- Plain text
Please report any issues on GitHub.
SensioLabsInsight is a quality assurance service that analyzes your PHP source code to find problems ranging from performance issues to potential security exploits. SensioLabsInsight analyzes any kind of PHP application, but it performs more advanced analyses for Symfony applications, Laravel websites and Drupal modules.
The result of each analysis is displayed as a highly detailed report with all the found problems. In addition, every error is explained within the context of your own code and includes comprehensive documentation about how to fix it.
This plugin seamlessly integrates SensioLabsInsight into PHPStorm
- Get inspection results right into the editor.
- Synchronize the inspection to the latest SensioLabsInsight analysis.
- Get access to the code quality violations messages.
- Use the new SensioLabsInsight panel to perform the most common analysis tasks.
- Easily track the evolution of your technical debt in the new SensioLabsInsight panel.
For any support enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org