12 plugins in category «Database»
This product adds extensive database development and maintenance capabilities to the IntelliJ IDEA development environment and related products. Along with a qualified and IDE-compliant SQL and PL/SQL editor, it provides advanced database connection management, script execution support, database objects browsing, data and code editor, support for database compiler operations, method execution and debugging, database objects factory, as well as various navigation capabilities between all its components.
See features overview on the support page.
This tool is free for personal and commercial usage.
Donations are very welcome though.
- Manage data sources.
- Write and execute queries.
- Explore query results in graph or table view.
- Neo4j 3.0+ (Bolt)
Supported query languages:
- Understands queries in `.cyp`, `.cypher` or `.cql` files.
- Syntax highlight and error reporting.
- Refactoring support for identifiers, labels, relationship types and properties.
- Autocompletion support for identifiers, labels, relationship types, properties and stored procedures. Information gathered from existing queries and configured data sources.
- Code reformatting.
- Inspections: database warnings, function checks, type system.
- Auto-inject Cypher language for: neo4j, neo4j-ogm, spring-data-neo4j, neo4j-harness, py2neo.
Feel free to feedback
Support for k-infinity by Intelligent Views
k-infinity is a powerful semantic graph database.
More information about it is available at i-views.com.
1. Create DataSource in the Database pane
2. Go Tools/Generate Magento DDL
With the SQL Code Assistant you are able to browse the objects, edit and execute SQL statements, navigate over the code, search for usages in the database schema or scripts on the File System.
The plugin uses lexer and parser generated by ANTLR tool, thanks to Terence Parr (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
- Configurable syntax and error highlighting
- Static code analysis
- Context aware code completion
- Viewing the structure of SQL and PL/SQL code
- SQL and PL/SQL code formatting (experimental) (Ctrl-Alt-L)
- Code Navigation
- Quick object lookup (Ctrl-Shift-O)
- Explain Plan (Ctrl-Shift-P)
- Find Usages tables, views, columns, function, procedures, etc
- Run SQL statement or PL/SQL block against active connection (Ctrl-Shift-M)
- Database Schema Browsing
- Set up database connection with plain JDBC URL or TNS Names, also SSH tunnel supported
- Code Folding and bracket matching support
- Code commenting
NOTE: Put SQL and PL/SQL files under some of source roots to have them indexed by the plugin.
- Completion wizards for TABLE/PROCEDURE/FUNCTION/PACKAGE
- [KNOWN ISSUE] Case-sensitive table names, column names, etc are not supported for now
- [KNOWN ISSUE] Initial indexing of numerous SQL files (1k and more) may take time
I appreciate comments, suggestions or bug reports, thanks in advance.
To generate the class, you declare it in XML meta-program. Example:
<dto-class name="Order" ref="getOrders.sql" />
<crud-auto dto="Order" table="orders" />
<query-dto-list method="getOrders(d1, d2)" ref="getOrders.sql" dto="Order" />
- SELECT(condition by primary key)
- UPDATE(condition by primary key)
- DELETE(condition by primary key)
- Easy Sql Generator
- How to use, github: https://github.com/yseasony/idea-sql-generator-tool
View, manage and update SQLite databases in your Android device ( in real time) and file system, from Android Studio and IntelliJ IDEA.