Lightweight CSV plugin that supports editing files in CSV format.
- CSV file detection
- syntax validation
- syntax highlighting (configurable)
- content formatting (configurable)
- quick fix inspections
- intentions, e.g. Quote/Unquote (all)
- structure view (header-entry layout)
- support for ',' or ';' as value separator
After installation & restart, the IDE needs some time to re-index files before the plugin becomes active.
Note: Default code formatting is 'Tabularize'. Can be changed in Settings -> Editor -> Code Style -> CSV
IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate/PhpStorm/DataGrip/etc.: The plugin is fully compatible with the 'Edit as Table...' functionality.
In IDE releases prior v2017.3, the shortcut in the editor context menu becomes invisible when using this plugin. However, the option can still be accessed via Toolbar -> Edit -> 'Edit as Table...'.