Feb 07, 2018
Checkmarx is a SAST solution designed for identifying, tracking and fixing technical and logical security flaws
Configure your Scan - Easily configure Checkmarx Static Source Code Analysis (SAST) and Open Source Analysis (OSA) tasks
Scan and Get Results - Integrates smoothly within the SDLC to provide detailed near real-time feedback on code security state
Analyze Results - Highlights the best place to fix your code
Checkmarx CxSAST provides the following key benefits:
- Scan source code - Integrates smoothly within the SDLC to provide detailed near real-time feedback on code security state
- Open source analysis - Activated to run in cases where open source components are used as part of the development effort
- Best fix location - Highlights the best place to fix your code
- Quick and accurate scanning - Reduce false positives, adapt the rule set to minimize false positives, and understand the root cause for results
- Incremental scanning - Just test the parts of the code that have been changed since last code check-in to reduce scanning time by more than 80%.
- Enables incorporation of the security gate within your continuous integration pipeline
- Seamlessly integration - Works with all IDEs, build management servers, bug tracking tools and source repositories.
Recent change notes
Additional information to the failure summary: Build failure is written to the log