Plugin for searching artifacts ids of popular Java libraries.
Use those for adding new dependencies easily to your build.gradle files.
Retrofit! Was it:
Android Design library! Was it:
With this plugin, you won't have to remember it anymore nor open an external browser to search for it on the Internet!
Find the OK, Gradle
action with CTRL/CMD + SHIFT + A shortcut and type library's name that you are looking for in an input field.
To make your life even more easier, assign a shortcut to it. Personally, I prefer CMD+K - as in "OK!" (I don't use commit action in the IDE anyway).
You need to have an active Internet connection to be able to use this tool.
This plugin is still in alpha stage, so it might be unstable. Feel free to visit OK, Gradle repo and share your feedback - much appreciated!
I want to thank Chris Broadfoot
for creating http://gradleplease.appspot.com
website, which was an inspiration for this plugin.
Recent change notes
- Artifacts can now be automatically added to a selected module!
- Multiple artifacts are now being listed
- Support for some of artifacts that contain annotation processors
- Notifications added
- Few useful shortcuts added (see the tips!)
- Tips added
- Lots of stability fixes - please report if you encounter anything weird
General usage instructions
Find the OK, Gradle action with CTRL/CMD+SHIFT+A shortcut and type library's name that you are looking for in an input field.