Extends Rider's static nullability analysis by changing specific, configurable elements to be [NotNull] by default.
In Rider there is a small limitation in the options page at the moment: The "Copy [AssemblyMetadata] attributes to clipboard" button is not available.
Tags: rider c# nullability analysis implicit annotation default notnull canbenull
Recent change notes
- ReSharper and Rider 2018.3 support
- Fixed broken "Color Identifiers" feature (issue #24)
- ReSharper and Rider 2018.2 support
- ReSharper and Rider 2018.1 support
- Rider 2017.3 support
- ReSharper 2017.3 support
- Added support for Rider 2017.2
- Fixed unnecessary nullability attribute generation in c'tor generation and "Check parameter for null" actions [ReSharper 2017.2.2+]
- Added support for properties (by default configured for getter-only properties) => Implicit Nullability now finally supports all members where ReSharper provides nullability analysis :)
- ReSharper 2017.2 support
- Changed default of "Restrict to readonly fields" setting to "on"
- Added exclusion of generated code, configurable by a new setting (enabled by default)
- Added exclusion of "XAML fields" (fixes issue #11)