A commercial Static Code Analyzer based on
Php Inspections (EA Extended)
Php Inspections (EA Ultimate) is further extending IDE code analysis capabilities, with focus on finding defects, security, performance issues and maintainability. To get a closer look at features (19 new and 8 enhanced inspections) you are welcome to try it 2 weeks for free.
For Mac shortcuts, see
this reference card
. Windows/Linux ones are:
Alt + Shift + I
inspect current file
with current profile
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + I
run inspection by name
Ctrl + Shift + F4
On some projects CPU and therefore battery usage could be intensive, so it should be taken into account when traveling with a laptop.
Note: we are sending anonymous crash-reports and installation statistics to Google Analytics. You are welcome to
Recent change notes
Bug-fixes and new inspections:
- Changes from Php Inspections (EA Extended)
- Callable parameter usage violates definition: new patterns
- Null reference: resolved false-positives (multiple cases)
- Suspicious array element: implemented
- Unsupported serialize types: implemented
- 'array_filter(...)' result keys set fragmentation: implemented
General usage instructions
Same as https://github.com/kalessil/phpinspectionsea/blob/master/docs/getting-started.md, but with plugin name "Php Inspections (EA Ultimate)"