A commercial Static Code Analyzer based on Php Inspections (EA Extended)
Php Inspections (EA Ultimate) is further extending IDE code analysis capabilities, with focus on finding defects, security, performance issues and maintainability. To get a closer look at features (47 new and 18 enhanced inspections) you are welcome to try it 2 weeks for free.
For Mac shortcuts, see this reference card
. Windows/Linux ones are:
Alt + Shift + I
to inspect current file
with current profile
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + I
to run inspection by name
Ctrl + Shift + F4
to close results
On some projects CPU and therefore battery usage could be intensive, so it should be taken into account when traveling with a laptop.
Note: we are sending anonymous crash-reports to Google Analytics. You are welcome to review
the implementation or disable the reporting in IDE settings.
Recent change notes
New features release
- Changes from Php Inspections (EA Extended) v3.0.10
- Class existence and relation check correctness: resolved a false-positive (is_subclass_of)
- Substring comparison flaws: resolved a false-positive (unescaping correctness)
- Suspicious binary operations: resolved false-positives (multiple cases)
- 'compact(...)' variables existence: resolved a false-positive (variable variables)
- Non-optimal regular expression: new patterns
- One-time use variables: new patterns
- Repetitive method calls: new patterns
- Suspicious binary operations: new patterns
- Unnecessary boolean check: implemented
- get/set methods correctness: implemented
- 'in_array(...)' can be used: implemented
General usage instructions
Same as https://github.com/kalessil/phpinspectionsea/blob/master/docs/getting-started.md, but with plugin name "Php Inspections (EA Ultimate)"