A commercial Static Code Analyzer based on
Php Inspections (EA Extended)
Php Inspections (EA Ultimate) is further extending IDE code analysis capabilities, with focus on finding defects, security, performance issues and maintainability. To get a closer look at features (26 new and 13 enhanced inspections) you are welcome to try it 2 weeks for free.
For Mac shortcuts, see
this reference card
. Windows/Linux ones are:
Alt + Shift + I
inspect current file
with current profile
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + I
run inspection by name
Ctrl + Shift + F4
On some projects CPU and therefore battery usage could be intensive, so it should be taken into account when traveling with a laptop.
Note: we are sending anonymous crash-reports and installation statistics to Google Analytics. You are welcome to
Recent change notes
New features release
- Changes from Php Inspections (EA Extended)
- Callable methods validity: new patterns
- Composition and inheritance: implemented (needs activation)
- Missing directory separators: resolved false-positives (multiple cases)
- Unnecessary emptiness check: new patterns
- Unnecessary isset arguments specification: new patterns
General usage instructions
Same as https://github.com/kalessil/phpinspectionsea/blob/master/docs/getting-started.md, but with plugin name "Php Inspections (EA Ultimate)"