About this plugin
This plugin is intended to simplify usage of Jbehave framework in Intellij IDEA. Idea of this plugin was borrowed from Visual Studio + Specflow integration tool, that allows to produce step definitions in one-click way. Currently, this plugin allows to generate step definition and insert it into clipboard.
This plugin how-to:
- Place caret on step in *.story file you want to generate
- Press Alt+Enter
- Select "Generate BDD Step"
- Go to file you want your step definition to be placed into and paste ready step definition from standard clipboard (Ctrl+V)
This plugin supports automatic parameter extraction. Parameters use the mechanism of Jbehave parameter injection (http://jbehave.org/reference/latest/parameter-injection.html)
So far here is the list of parameters supported:
- String - parameters for parametrized scenarios (in <> brackets)
- Integer (confusion between int and long was not tested)
- Examples tables