You can invoke these actions via IntelliJ's "Find Action" or "Search Everything"
functionality, you can also assign keyboard shortcuts to them under
Preferences | Keymap | Plug-ins | Actions.
- Upcase Region or to Word End
- Downcase Region or to Word End
- Capitalize Region or to Word End
- Create Rectangle: Create a rectangular selection between the start and end position of the current multiline selection
- Kill to Code End: Kill from caret offset to the end of the code block, statement, method etc (Java).
- Use "CamelHumps" Words in Current Editor