The AWS Toolkit is an open-source plug-in for JetBrains IDEs that makes it easier to develop applications built on AWS. The toolkit helps you create, test, and debug serverless applications built using the AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM).
- New Project Wizard - Get started quickly by using one of the quickstart serverless application templates
- Run/Debug Local Lambda Functions - Locally test and step-through debug functions in a Lambda-like execution environment provided by the AWS SAM CLI
- Resource Explorer - View your AWS Lambda remote functions & related CloudFormation stacks
- Invoke Remote Lambda Functions - Invoke remote functions using a sharable run-configuration
- Deploy SAM-based Applications - (Python only) Package, deploy & track SAM-based applications
If you come across bugs with the toolkit or have feature requests, please raise an issue