Plugin for editing IDE screencasts. (See ScreencastRecorder for recording)
- Built-in audio editor and player. (Currently supports WAV and MP3 formats).
- Transcript based mode of audio editing.
- If transcript is absent it can be obtained by transcribing recorded speech using external speech recognition service. (Now, only Google Speech-to-text API is supported).
- Visual editor of script's actions' timings.
- Script can be edited as regular Kotlin file without time offsets, ScreencastEditor will automatically try to guess missing offsets.
See GitHub repository for complete description and guide.