Provides code-related communication between developers.
- Exchange messages with your fellow developers right inside the IDE. You can reach your colleagues from your local network or use Jabber for distant communications.
- Right-click in your editor and send a "code pointer" (a reference to that particular point in the file).
- Send a stack trace to any user from your contact list. The stack trace will be navigable on the receiving side.
- View list of files opened by any of your IDEtalk contacts. Hide your files from viewing, if you don't like to be spied.
- View differences between your files and files of your contact.
To use IDETalk, open the View menu, point to Tool Windows, and click IDEtalk.
NOTE: This plugin is currently not maintained.