Shows to user how easy he can make same action using only keyboard(menus and toolbar button mouse clicks initiates shortcut display)
Recent change notes
- Fixed wrong display of Cmd key on OS X
- Built for IntelliJ 2017.1.4 blub
- Stop confusing Alt and Cmd on MacOs for toolbar menus
- Unify displaying shortcuts
- Compatibility with IntelliJ 2016.2 and newer builds (e.g. 2016.3 EAP)
- Compatibility with IntelliJ 2016.2
- Fix persisting color settings
- Make settings work again for 2016.1 - https://github.com/athiele/key-promoter-fork/issues/12
- Known issue: Color settings cannot be saved
- Make settings window display in IntelliJ 2016.1 - https://github.com/athiele/key-promoter-fork/issues/12
- Add option to reset your statistics
- First "key-promoter-fork" version with persistent statistics and a tool window
- Fixed "Plugin settings are reset to initial state on restart" - http://code.google.com/p/key-promoter/issues/detail?id=11 (thanks to Joakim Erelt)
- Menus support for Windows fixed(probably for all platforms except Mac) - http://code.google.com/p/key-promoter/issues/detail?id=8
- Multiple shortcuts supported(all of the rendered) - http://code.google.com/p/key-promoter/issues/detail?id=3
- Idea 10.5 and 11 supported now
- Position of popup in case of dual monitor configuration fixed
- Popup appeared always on top now(for example over dialogs)
- Maia and RubyMine (since 8000) compatible version. (RubyMine repack)
- Selena (since 6767) compatible version.
- NPE fixed.
- Popup text template configurable now.
- Possible to set number of uncshortcutted action invocation (or even turn off this feature by 0 value).
- Minor improvements and bugfixes.
- Popup redraw issues fixed.
- Right click now ignored.
- Refactored and source bundled with plugin (PluginPacker plugin used for packaging).
- Keyboard shortcut association suggested each 3 actio invocations by mouse(not possible to turn off be design :) ).
- Popup UI impoved.
- Fixed dialogs overlapping issue.
- Popup follow the mouse possible now.
- Per shortcut stats for invocations (count displayed in tip popup).
- Previous shortcuts hiding once new appeared.
- Alpha channel transparency for background added.
- Added configuration
- Added support for buttons that has mnemonics (disabled by default)(Known issue: For Mac Alt displayed as mnemonic trigger)
- Tool window button click added
- Animation changed
- Mac menus clicks now supported (thanks to Yegor Yarko and Dmitry Jemerov)