Java bytecode obfuscation made easy.
Seamless integration of yGuard in Intellij IDEA. Add Obfuscation facet to your Java module and choose which symbols to keep from obfuscation with IDEA inspections.
- No more hazzles with configuration files. Just hit ALT+ENTER on any symbol in the editor for keep options.
- Create obfuscated archive directly from the IDE.
- Refactor support. Kept symbols remain unobfuscated after rename or move.
- Inspections for common obfuscation pitfalls.
- Optional (toggleable) gutter icons for obfuscated symbols.
- Export configuration for yGuard and ProGuard format.
Project home: https://github.com/ronniekk/intelliguard
Recent change notes
- Fixed inspection ids
- Fixed @NotNull assertion error
- Improved/added dialogs for export
- Android support
- Inspections for reflection issues with servlets, applets, etcetera
- J2ME support
- Fixed listener for renaming of packages
- Inspections for plugin development
- yGuard and ProGuard export
- Inspections for serialization issues
General usage instructions
Add Obfuscation facet to your Java module to get going, "Project Structure (CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S)" or "Module Settings" in project explorer. Obfuscation actions will only be visible in an Obfuscation facet. Full usage instructions at http://code.google.com/p/intelliguard/wiki/Usage