Connects Firebug CSS editor with any IDE with CSS capabilities (IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate, PhpStorm, WebStorm, PyCharm, RubyMine).
Please read the installation guidelines here: http://code.google.com/p/css-x-fire/wiki/Installation
Style with pleasure!
Recent change notes
- Compatibility with 2017.2
- Compatibility with 2017.1
- Compatibility with 2016.3
- Compatibility with 2016.2
- Fix bug with backspace in popups.
- Compatibility with 2016.1.
- Signed extension
- Fixed applying particular style
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts on Mac
- Compatibility with 141.* builds.
- Cleanup UI.
- Compiled for IDE build 138.
- Compiled for IDE build 129.
- Bumped Firefox and Firebug versions.
- Fixed regression with disabled actions in popup menu.
- Compiled for IDE build 126.92.
- Issue 21 Use FireSass source mapping for filename filter (when applicable).
- Issue 20 Compiled for IDE build 124.373.
- Issue 19 Added keyboard shortcuts.
- Issue 17 Compiled for IDE build 121.
- Support for Firebug 1.10.
- Bumped Firefox version to 20.
- Issue 7 Fix for NullPointerException.
- Issue 2 Added folders with popup actions in tree view.
- Issue 1 Resolve mixins and variables defined in other files.
- Variables support.
- Mixins support.
- Bumped Firefox version to 12.
- Issue 27 Support for the !important construct.
- Support for Firefox 9.
- Issue 29 Fix for false positives in nested rules.
- Support for Firefox 8.
- Issue 4 and Issue 5 Initial support for Less and Sass (nested rules).
- Internal caching of selector and media query searches.
- Issue 23 Fixed compability issues with latest EAP's.
- Enabled (automatic) xpi updates from Firefox.
- Support for Firefox 7.
- Issue 22 Fixed hotkey error.
- Support custom key binds for all actions.
- Issue 21 Reduce filter for currently opened files.
- Support for Firefox 5.
- Issue 18 Quick navigation from all nodes with double click or middle mouse click.
- Issue 19 Toggle option for automatic expand of changes tree.
- Issue 17 Spam protection when using arrow keys in Firebug.
- New settings form.
- Issue 11 Configurable route mappings.
- Issue 14 Clear pending changes on page leave or refresh (optional settings).
- Issue 13 Made server IP configurable for remote setup (in about:config, filter on cssxfire for options).
- Also delete trailing semi-colon when removing a declaration.
- Issue 12 Compatible with Firefox 4.
- Fixed linking against latest EAPs.
- Issue 8 Support for addition of selectors.
- Enqueue incoming changes when in 'dumb' mode (when indices are updated in background).
- Issue 6 Support for CSS media queries.
- Improved selector search/match accuracy.
- Added navigation buttons (prev, next) in toolbar with automatic jump-to-code.
- Toolbar filter(s) group with popup and proper descriptions.
- Issue 7 Reduce filter for incoming changes (match specific file only when possible).
- Fixed updating of UI - keeping tree state and put expand icon on correct nodes.
- Error message and disable tool if local web server cannot be started.
- Issue 2 Support for Firebug Lite (Google Chrome and Firefox).
- Changes which are invalid may only be removed.
- Issue 3 Trigger automatic upload etc. when applying changes.
- Issue 1 Installation help.
- Removed Firefox constraint in internal web server.
- Support for removing properties in Firebug.
- Fixed broken images on help page when not using Firefox.
- Track modifications in source code and invalidate elements in tree view.
- Offer help page dialog on first run or after upgrade.
- Declaration nodes (leafs) are navigatable with double-click or enter key.
- Right-click a node selects it and brings up popup menu.
General usage instructions
CSS-X-Fire consists of two plugins; one for the IDE and one for the browser. Install IDE plugin with Plugin manager or drop the jar in the plugins directory. Then open a project and click the help button in CSS-X-Fire toolwindow for aid with the browser plugin.