Support for Angular and AngularJS projects.
- Open your Angular or AngularJS project.
- Make sure that you have AngularJS or Angular library files in your project (for example, in the node_modules folder) – this is required for the IDE to enable Angular support for this project.
- Now, you will get Angular-specific code completion, navigation, and many other features.
- Completion for components, built-in and custom directives, and methods in templates
- Navigation from the component, custom directives and event handlers to their definition
- Collection of code snippets for Angular and AngularJS
- Create new projects from the IDE Welcome screen using Angular CLI or built-in template for AngularJS
- Generate new app elements using Angular CLI
- Integration with Angular Language Service
- For AngularJS apps that use ui-router, see state diagram
Here you can find more information on using Angular and AngularJS in the IDE.
Please report any issues on the tracker.