OSGi Declarative Services Viewer
- Added icons to distinguish between XML and annotated service components.
- Added icons for the tool window.
- Show full class name for services.
- Hide/Show Modules
- Show XML icon for XML Components and Java icon for Java Components.
- Open XML file instead of implementation is case Component is XML based.
- Enter to open Service Component
- Double Click/Enter on Service will open service interface.
- The service inspector will show a "used by" section which will display all components which uses the current selected component
- Support and view XML Services Components
This plugin will add a new action to the Tools menu called "View Declarative Services...". The action will open a OSGi declarative services inspector view. The inspector will show all available components in the project and displays them in a ToolWindow. The user can double click a service to jump to the source. The provided services and consumed references will be shown for selected service.
Please note that this plugin is in a early stage and supports only Felix SCR annotated services components.
Planned features are:
- Support and view standart OSGi annotated service components
- Graph view to visualize Service Component usage
Feature requests are welcome. Please go to