Railways is a plugin for RubyMine that makes navigation between route
actions much quicker.
- Displays routes of Ruby On Rails application/engine in a separate "Routes" panel
- Adds quick navigation to action implementation from "Routes" panel or
"Go to route action" popup available in code editor (invoked by **Ctrl + Shift + G**)
- Provides quick routes filtering by route path, controller/action or route name
If you want to use Railways in IntelliJ IDEA, please use 'Railways for IDEA'
Please feel free to report a bug or a suggestion on
GitHub plugin page
via e-mail provided on the
Recent change notes
* Added support of IDE version 2018.3.1 (version 2018.3 is still not supported due to issue in RubyMine)
* Update rake routes parser to avoid capturing irrelevant warnings in output
General usage instructions
Click Refresh button to update routes list.
Double click any route to open its action in the code editor.